Season 1 Episode Descriptions

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
Episode Eight – Time Will Tell

Sydney snatches the Rambaldi clock before Anna while Jack confronts Sloane about Eloise Kurtz’s murder, the woman the Jack had hired to pretend to be Kate Jones. Sloane had sent her an assassin, who had accomplished his mission.

Sydney is sent by Sloane to Positano, Italy where she has the Rambaldi clock (which was built in 1503) fixed by Rambaldi’s descendant Giovanni Donato. The strange old man repairs the clock seconds before a K-Directorate sniper kills him. The bullet was meant for Sydney.

Sloane is still suspicious of a mole in SD-6. Agent Karl Dreyer is assigned to test his co-workers. Sydney’s too-perfect answers lead him to believe that she is the mole.

Upon futher exploration, Will finds a strange pin in the murdered Eloise Kurtz’s car. A friend of his tells him that it’s government/intelligence issue.

At home, Sydney finds the pages of a book given to her mother by her father secretly embedded with Russian code. She becomes more convinced that Jack is KGB.

Marshall discovers that the crystal from the church fits into the Rambaldi clock, revealing a star chart and specific locations on Mt. Aconagua which is on the border of Chile and Argentina. Sydney and Dixon go to the spot and find an underground chamber. In the chamber they find a book, labled <0> (the Rambaldi symbol). But Anna shows up, grabbing the book and knocking Sydney off a ladder… Is she dead?

That was a great ending ... was she dead or not?

It kept me on my seat, screaming ... OMG OMG

Great job!

thanks i did this b/c i didn't see a lot of these so i wanted to find out what happened so i researched and typed this up and posted it!

Back