Season 2 Episode talk

I thought this was a really good episode and it like told everything that we missed from Season 1 and explained every detail!

It's a wonder we didn't all die waiting for it to come on!

Here are some of my fave quotes:

"Not really. One thing I have learned doing this - there's no drug like adrenaline." - Sydney A. Bristow

"If we could actually be seen in public together we'd get The Bible and get a bite." - CIA Officer Michael C. Vaughn

"You must have known this day would come. I could have prevented all this, of course. You were so small when you were born. It would have been so easy. (a beat) Tell me... Sydney... who sent you here? You must tell me." - Irina Derevko
"Or what? I'm grounded?" - Sydney A. Bristow

Adrenaline never be caught without it!

This episode rocks!!!!

I love the part when Sydney saved Vaughn and the way they looked at each other!!!! waaaahhh!!! That's so sweet!!!! :smiley:

(y) This is definately my favourite Alias episode that JJ and the rest of them have filmed so far. OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Seeing Irina turn herself in was definately a classic moment. She became one of my favourite Alias characters after that moment. Check my profile if you want to find out about my other favourite Alias characters. (y) (y) (y) (y) ;) :lol: :smiley:

it was a great ep, especially for new fans cuz it explained mostly everything. Irina turning herself in and doing her hair thing just like syd was awesome! and a little OT, but i just love the way JG cries!

I liked the part where Sydney escaped from her basement cell with the air tank thing and used the chair legs to beat people. :D

Back