Season 5 Episode Title for 6 + 7

M

mystery_chick

Rumors from sd-1 and alias media that episode 6 will be called
"Kidnapped"
and episode 7 will be called
"The Protection"

Both are schedualed for Lena Olin to Guest star :D hurray for all Lena fans! :clap:
--Mandy :angelic:

Yay! Irena will be back! Although I do have to say that I am dissapointed that Lena Olin will not be a reoccuring character. She is such a talented actress. Was it her decision or JJ's for her not be be a regular character?
~Carey

She will be a recurring character (meaning less than 12 episodes) not a regular anymore. And it was sort of her decision since she's got other projects going on and her family lives in NY.

And I really really hope these are true. Lena needs to come back to the show and fix this mess.

Ditto. maybe she can give Vaughn a whooping too ;)

around. there are alias sites who have ins to Alias creator/crew. so they know. ;)
There's also people who are professionals that would let this and that slip once in a while. Like Kirstin(wanda)

Those don't sound like typical Alias titles. Especially "The Protection." I'd believe it if it were "The Protector" but it just doesn't sound right. I'm no source of info though, just going by a gut that those don't sound like real ep titles.

Back