Season 3 Episode Title

ahh it better not be as dramatic as last yrs! sh*t i cant go through that emotional rollercoaster again! hell i cried for days! you'd think i just lost a love one! well actually in away we did!
anyways back on topic. i think someone most definitaly comes back who we all assumed was dead....although i really wish that wasnt it!

it better be better then last year ... I mean, last year was awesome, so we need something similar ...

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->People are saying it might be Bill Vaughn back from the dead<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I have no clue ... but I don't want the same things happening again ... :blink:

what if the "Resurrection" that happens is

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Freplica, back from the dead  :blink: <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Are we going to be lucky enough to see
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Irina coming back (which would be very much like the season one cliffhanger, which was what BigFan  hinted at)<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Spoilers are hidden so you can only see them if you want to. Just hightlight inside the box and they'll show up.

I really like this title and all of its possibilities..... could it be the resurrection of..... spy mommy?..... SD-6?..... OR RAMBALDI?.......

I think it may be a metaphor. I doubt it will meaning someone being literally brought back from the dead.

Maybe there is someone we thought was dead, but wasn't...Or maybe it just means someone is returning to the show, like Irina. *crosses fingers*

What are the episodes Pinkner has written? I'm pretty pissed that JJ didnt even write the finale. He doesn't have to direct it Ken Olin can do that, but I really think he or at least Jesse Alexander should have written this episode. I dunno maybe we'll like Pinkner's work and JJ no matter what has to be really involved in the script development.

OMG the title is here!! :eek: i am so excited to find out what is gonna happen!!!!
so who is coming back from the dead then??????? rambaldi, vaughns dad, irina returns, who else?????????????

it could be a million of things...like the KGB, Anna, Danny, Will, Irina's third sister, or SD-6, Bomani....the list goes on.

Pinkner has written:

1.08 "Time Will Tell" ... 1.15 "Page 47" ... 1.19 "Snowman" ... 2.05 "The Indicator" ... 2.12 "The Getaway"

:angelic: At first this name gave me the creeps,but then I started thinking about what it might mean. Spymommy, good guess that is most def. a possibilty. But what about Sloane I mean knowone knows about Sloane except Jack,Syd,and the Trust. Or maybe Rambaldi will come back in this one :eek:

Note: If this is a spoiler it's not my fault, I'm going right now to read them for the first time. :D

OK ... what if Syd finds out that two years have not passed in reality and that the CIA has been lying to her ...

Back