Tuga

Cadet
This was post by SURE in SD-1!

source: Alias magazine

sorry if this has been posted before

401- 402 AUTHORIZED PESONNEL ONLY
Written by J.J. Abrams & Jeff Melvoin
Directed by Ken Olin
Sydney's working life is about to get turn upside down, and she discovers that the truth behind Jack's secret documents is more complex than she thought...

403 - THE AWFUL TRUTH
Written by Jesse Alexander
Directed by Larry Trilling
Nadia's new agenda adds more tension to her and Sydney's relationship. Does Jack have a solution to the predicament he has
found himself in...?

404 - DETENTE
Written by Alison Schapker & Monica Breen
Directed by Craig Zisk
A Russian mission to apprehend Black Thorine - a lethal experimental explosive - will test how Sydney views Sloane and her
sister.

405 - ICE
Written by Jeffrey bell
Directed by Jeffrey Bell
After Sydney witnesses a contact's leg mysteriously splinter away from his body like ice , her and Vaughn are drawn into a
deadly investigation.

406 - NOCTURNE
Written by Jeff Pinkner
Two dark figures cannot be stopped, even with several shots to the chest. A case of mental manipulation, a high threshold for
pain, or the undead...?

407 - ECHOES
Written by Andre Nemec & Josh Applebaum
Directed by Dan Attias
Anna Espinosa steps back into Sydney's life with a bang as the Rambaldi riddle creeps back into view. Will the CIA have to listen to what Sark has to say...?

408 - A MAN OF HIS WORD
Written by Breen Frazier
Directed by Marita Grabiak
Nadia is put in terrible danger, and the CIA find themselves in an impossible situation. Can Sark be trusted, or has he found a new ally to team with...?

409 - WELCOME TO LIBERY VILLAGE
Written by drew Goddard
Directed by Kevin Hooks
Vaughn and Sydney team up for a nightmarish training program that will reveal more about the way they view each other than they ever imagined.

So...What you think?

Nocturne and Ice sound a little out there. . . but a lot of times things look better on alias than they sound in the ep description!

Written by drew Goddard
Directed by Kevin Hooks
Vaughn and Sydney team up for a nightmarish training program that will reveal more about the way they view each other than they ever imagined.

Hrmm. Sounds very interesting! Being a S/V shipper, I cannot wait to see this episode!

Tuga said:
405 - ICE
Written by Jeffrey bell
Directed by Jeffrey Bell
After Sydney witnesses a contact's leg mysteriously splinter away from his body like ice , her and Vaughn are drawn into a
deadly investigation.

Sounds terrible. :mellow:

406 - NOCTURNE
Written by Jeff Pinkner
Two dark figures cannot be stopped, even with several shots to the chest. A case of mental manipulation, a high threshold for
pain, or the undead...?

*gasp*sputter*die* Even worse! :eek:

Written by drew Goddard
Directed by Kevin Hooks
[post="1105084"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Which means... what? She'll finally realize he's an ass? :lol:

*sigh* I'm getting really discouraged abt S4 really fast.... :thinking:

With Nocturne, it sounds like the super-soldiers from "The X-Files" made their way to "Alias."

Leslie, try not to be discouraged yet. This season could turn out pretty good.

I'm taking the fact that these are vague description-- so whichever ones sound kinda blah, I can't criticize just yet :smiley:

Personally, I think all of the episode summaries sound fantastic. Unlike some of the people on this board, the one that stood out the most to me was Nocturne because it had a psychological vibe going there. All of the episodes sound different...and that is in a good way. What gets me every time on this board when the people pick out Nocturne or Ice because of how much the episodes sound "out there." The last time I checked, Alias never played the reality card. But when they do get farfetch at times, the acting and the story are so believable that it makes you believe it can happen. Also, some people also call some of the episodes "X Files" stories. We should be happy that Alias does not stick to one genre at times because if it did, the show would get very boring. We have no clue what will happen in these episodes. We may even think they are great. No one complained 2 years ago when Francie was a double. Was it way out there? Yes. But did it work because of the acting and the storyline? Yes. So guys, please accept the fact that Alias isn't a show that focuses on reality, but gives us stories that will entertain and intrigue us.

Ice and Detente are those with the most intrigant summary ... But I like it a lot ... My favourites so far(with Liberty village ... ;) )

They seem so creepy and sound such a Rambaldi thing That I'm really excited to see them. :P

mental manipulation sounds so cool...it's alias! :D

ohh...and in Detente
will test how Sydney views Sloane
???????
What?? she will see him in a diferent way?? :P

Aliasking said:
Personally, I think all of the episode summaries sound fantastic.  Unlike some of the people on this board, the one that stood out the most to me was Nocturne because it had a psychological vibe going there.  All of the episodes sound different...and that is in a good way.  What gets me every time on this board when the people pick out Nocturne or Ice because of how much the episodes sound "out there."  The last time I checked, Alias never played the reality card.  But when they do get farfetch at times, the acting and the story are so believable that it makes you believe it can happen.  Also, some people also call some of the episodes "X Files" stories.  We should be happy that Alias does not stick to one genre at times because if it did, the show would get very boring.  We have no clue what will happen in these episodes.  We may even think they are great.  No one complained 2 years ago when Francie was a double.  Was it way out there?  Yes.  But did it work because of the acting and the storyline?  Yes.  So guys, please accept the fact that Alias isn't a show that focuses on reality, but gives us stories that will entertain and intrigue us.
[post="1107009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nicely put. Couldn't agree more. Personally, I like my shows a little " out there" I was a big fan of Buffy lol.....~Lauren.

I see I'm not the only one who thought Nocturne sounds like an X Files episode.

408 - A MAN OF HIS WORD
Written by Breen Frazier
Directed by Marita Grabiak
Nadia is put in terrible danger, and the CIA find themselves in an impossible situation. Can Sark be trusted, or has he found a new ally to team with...?

Do you think maybe Sark teams up with Sydney?? Seeing as I'm a Sarkney, I hope so! They need some interaction.

--jenn :juggle:

I am thinking that the two masked people, soldier type people if you will are some one we met before ..... cow and fralison, unless they are gonna do some weird twist and have it be noah and danny :confused:, I don't know...it could be any of those four if they are from the "undead" category. But this season sounds a little more promising than the third one was. and what do they mean by the guys leg splintering off?

Seems Sark has become the new Irina from the descriptions about questioning if he has a hidden agenda

Fong, I get the feeling the guy will be dead and his leg will splinter off or something. Seems more practical that way, not like having syd say to the guy "Hey what happened to your leg, mister?"

Back