Season 5 Episodes description

Leslie said:
Sounds terrible. :mellow:
*gasp*sputter*die* Even worse! :eek:
Which means... what? She'll finally realize he's an ass? :lol:
*sigh* I'm getting really discouraged abt S4 really fast.... :thinking:
[post="1105940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's doesn't sound X fileish if you simple apply the info that we already have. About Lauren (Ummmmm I think they shot her and that usually results in death)

I am thinking that the two masked people, soldier type people if you will are some one we met before ..... cow and fralison

I'm thinking the same thing (y)

Fong, I get the feeling the guy will be dead and his leg will splinter off or something. Seems more practical that way, not like having syd say to the guy "Hey what happened to your leg, mister?"

Lmfao :sideroll2:

hey- does nocturne sound like the one where lauren appears- the 'undead' part got me thinking, and since she's capable of walking away from previous gun shots to the chest...
:lol:

maybe its the terminator 2 coming after syd? (vivid memory of t2 splittering, melting and walking once more.) fits in neatly with the 'undead' theme, don't ya think?

hey, it could happen!! :blink:

sPyInThEdArK said:
It's doesn't sound X fileish if you simple apply the info that we already have.
[post="1109670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Explain your reasoning. :eyebrow:

About Lauren (Ummmmm I think they shot her and that usually results in death)
I know something you don't know... :whistle: ;)

Im looking forward to all of them. Although all ill be reading is spoilers for awhile *points to my location.*
On the lack of reality front, im really not worried. I mean, how stupid was the "evil clones" plotline, and i still look upon it fondly!
Should be great, and the S/V shipper in me is really looking forward to "Welcome To Liberty Village."

Leslie said:
Explain your reasoning. :eyebrow:

I know something you don't know... :whistle: ;)

[post="1110832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My reasoning about applying the info we already have was refering to Lauren's frigid return. And the fact the Vaughn is goin to be extremely distraught over shootin her. And that's also the reason why I said:

About Lauren (Ummmmm I think they shot her and that usually results in death)

B/c it usually result in death, but the description said
Two dark figures cannot be stopped, even with several shots to the chest. A case of mental manipulation, a high threshold for
pain, or the undead...?

and they did shoot Lauren in the chest several times, and she's currently frozen which means they didn't stop her and/or she's undead. Does that explaination enough for ya?? :smiley:

sPyInThEdArK said:
My reasoning about applying the info we already have was refering to Lauren's frigid return. And the fact the Vaughn is goin to be extremely distraught over shootin her. And that's also the reason why I said:
B/c it usually result in death, but the description said

and they did shoot Lauren in the chest several times, and she's currently frozen which means they didn't stop her and/or she's undead. Does that explaination enough for ya??  :smiley:
[post="1111612"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There's no reason to get mad over the frozen bit. Kristin from E!Online had in her column (I think last week's chat) that she spoke with Vartan and he said he heard nothing about Lauren being frozen. But he didn't dismiss the fact of her returning. So Lauren will not be frozen (Vartan should know!), but she will probably return!!!

This season sounds great b/c even though some of the episodes are stand alone...the first season and half of the second season were also. Every episode was about something completely different, but in the end it all came together. So this makes for good ratings also :smiley:.

#1aliasfan said:
Hrmm. Sounds very interesting! Being a S/V shipper, I cannot wait to see this episode!
[post="1105765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

me too :woot: :woot: i'm nearly keeling over with excitment :woot: all the eps sound fantastic!!!!!!! especially this one :woot:

The episodes seem to sound like they don't relate to each other. And I hate to say it, but I was reading ALIAS magazine and they said that season four was going to be a bunch of self contained episodes. I hope it isn't like that, it wouldn't be as good.

doesn't anyone know? 8 and 9 are going to be a two-parter, because a.) they need to squeeze in 22 eps in much less time b.) 8 and 9 contain the return of anna and sark.

Back