Equestrian

Awww 10 Cents a Shine looks like a horse I rode a few weeks ago. I don't know who to cheer on in this race, since Empire Maker is out. Maybe Peace Rules, 'cause I like his name.

ha! I love Senor Swinger!!! Isn't he just beautiful???!!! (I'm bias, i just love grey horses) My friend (the only other horse obsessor that I know) she's betting on Funny Cide. and she said that I have to pick another one. So i guess i'm picking Senor Swinger because of his looks :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

peacerules.jpg

Peace Rules

--Mandy :angelic:

ooo...LMAO!! I think 10 cents a shine is the most beautiful ^_^ of course, I'm partial to black horses or almost black horses...LMAO! I dunno really...I don't have a favorite for the Preakness this year..odd...

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
adn the moola? dang
moola? and Intel we're talking about the Preakness horses. Preakness as in the second leg of the Triple Crown. Picture from this morning

peacerules01.jpg

Peace Rules

Looks like the track is gonna be muddy. wonder if there's any mudders out there.

Post/ Horse/Owner/ Trainer/ Jockey/ Odds
1/ Cherokee's Boy /Z W P Stable /Capuano /Fogelsonger /15-1
2/ Scrimshaw/ Bob and Beverly Lewis/ Lukas/ Stevens/ 5-1
3/ Foufa's Warrior/ Sondra/ Bender/ Murray/ Dominguez/ 20-1
4./ Kissin Saint/Peter Karches and Michael Rankowitz/ Lewis /Migliore /20-1
5./ Ten Cents A Shine/
Ken and Sarah Ramsey/ Lukas /Bailey /15-1
6./ Midway Road/William S. Farish /Howard /Albarado /20-1
7./ Peace Rules/Edmund Gann/ Frankel/ Prado/ 8-5
8/. New York Hero/ Paraneck Stable /Leigh-Pedersen /Castellano/ 20-1
9. /Funny Cide/Sackatoga Stables /Tagg/ Santos/ 7-5
10./ Senor Swinger/Bob and Beverly Lewis/ Baffert/ Day/ 5-1

Funny Cide is favourite, then Peace Rules. Followed by Senor Swinger and Scrimshaw tied for third.

ooo i didnt know the name of it :blush:

i have taken a few riding lessons, i love it! But they cost so damn much... LMAO!

I might be going to an equestrian camp this summer! :woot:

I've never been to a horse show :( But when we go on vacations a lot of times we will try to go on a trail ride. I've only taken a few lessons :(

Back