Sci-Fi Equilibrium

ok i was getting really sick of just talking about this in random movie threads, so now it has its own :woot: i love this movie! its kinda like the matrix, the idea is teh same yet so different :rolleyes: i know, im confused. oh well, everyone watch it!

eeeeeep you must see!

i hadnt heard of it either, i was in blockbuster being bored waiting for my dad to pick a movie and they had one of their previews on the tv, so i watched it and it came out like a week later so i watched it and eeeeeeeee

its worth watching. If you've ever read 1984 or Brave New World then you know the plot of this movie. Its still an awesome action movie.

one of my friends just totally recommended this movie to me. I guess I'm going to have to check it out. I've never even heard of it though. Hmmm. I think Blockbuster is calling me. :D

Lol, I'm talking to him now, and he's shocked that anyone else has actually ever heard about it. I'm getting excited about this movie now since so many people are suddenly talking about it.

lenkid said:
how the heck did you ever hear about it? I've heard nothing about it except for you guys tonight.
i was at blockbuster being bored and i saw a preview for it on their TVs ^_^

and i agree, it should have been released in theaters!

i first heard about the movie when I read the review at dvd.ign.com Then we got a used copy of the movie at work and so I borrowed it. Now my other co workers have watched it and liked it

Back