ER Forum

Yeah so I'm not downloading it. My roommate watched it and told me what happened. I think it's best to skip this particular ep. :(

it was good up until he gave her the frackin compass. he gave it to her and i had to hold back :puke:
and then she takes him outside and i'm like "break-up? :smiley: " but no. she started talking and i started cursing in various languages.

m-c

I KNOW!!! he said "we always seem to find each other" and i had horrible convulsions with memories of alias. i couldn't handle it.
so i saw an old rerun at the beginning of sam/luka. it was so nice. i miss that. (n)

m-c

so, i saw scenes from the next. there's a "shock that comes out of nowhere" about gallant that makes neela cry. i figure he's gay :lol: at least she and ray could be together. :P

m-c

haha I never thought of the gay prospect. :lol: I wonder what it actually is... :Ponder: but yeah, thank GOD. I bet Roomies everywhere are thrilled. ;)

God, wasn't it incredible to see an episode from last season... all the people were where they should be! Ray and Neela snarking it up with each other, and Jake and Abby together... it was Heaven. I kept chirping and my parents were making fun of me but I don't care. I could seriously weep for Jake right now... :cry:

yeah jake was there i was just *sighes* and neela and ray went together to the family's house and there was some definite ray-protecting-her going on and i was just *sighes*
miss the good ole days.

m-c

ooh! with abby with jake, she couldn't be with luka which was nice. it was even when luka/sam wasn't quite so angsty. *in heaven*

Did anyone watch tonight's episode? It is the 5th of January... anyways.. there was a song that was played at the end of the episode where luka and abby are sitting on the bench and she tells him that she is going to keep the baby (I am very excited that she decided to keep it although i think she should have ended up with carter ) anyways.. there is a song that is played during this scene... did anyone by chance catch what song it was or... maybe know a website where I might be able to find out this information? It was good and I want it but i have never heard it before..Thanks if you can help!!