ER Forum

I can't stand Dr Carter anymore. Why does he have to be such an ass? I mean, he is really, truly an ass. Luka used to be the one I hated but I think the Congo made him better. carter should never had gone to the COngo. He left Abby twice and knocked up some poor girl over there that doesn't realize what an ass he is. I love Dr Lewis. She and Chuck are great. Kerri and Sandy finally getting to have a baby was totally great. Made me so happy. I love Neela and Sam too. They bring new life into the ER. And Abby, welll she rocks as usual. She needs to be happy tho. Whats up with her always gettin dumped on?

I love carter but i do think he was an idiot for leaving Abby ....they were perfect for each other. I still have hope that they will get back together (they have to :( )

Vaughn said:
I agree in some ways. It was even more great in the beginning,and I miss the original cast. The new guys never fit in that good.
But the show is still SO good. Some episode still moves me to tears... This weeks episode in Sweden was the one where Abby and Nema did their time in the neo-natalthingy ( I don't remeber the english word :smiley: ) and the chinese couple left one of their twins... I was so moved...

Alright alright - I said I boycotted, but I procrastinated studying for Biology by watching tonight's eppy.

How incredibly sad was that about Sandy??? :( Laura Innes did such an amazing job portraying the grief Carrie must have been feeling. Ack - and then Sandy's family is trying to take their son away from Carrie? That is just not right!!!

Oh and wasn't quite sure what was going on with that whole cover-up business, but Neela's kiss to Gallant at the end? That was cold! Damn girl, you are supposed to give him something to remember you by, not the kiss you give your mother!!!

OK, i know I asked this in the heli thread but noones replied.... Does anyonhe know how far behind aus is from the us??? We saw the helicopter crash eppy about 2 weeks ago....

U mean we're watching the same season!?! WOW the only 2 shos I know of that we're on the same season as u guys is this and alias...but we is still behind *sigh*

Omg, Did anyone watched "ER" last night? I was crying my head off when Kem had a stillborn baby. I felt so bad for Carter...he was just crying. *Sniff* *sniff* :(

Some weeks ago the episode when Romano dies was aired here ....how unrealistic was that??? I mean, how less is the possibility that a helicopter falls exactly upon you! and how fast did he has to be , to be on the street when the helicopter falls down???

Actually, I thought it was hilarious how Romano died. :lol: Talk about karma.

On the other hand, I liked Romano, because he was SO prejudiced and mean. He was all "snark snark snark." Which is amusing.

He was a good character. It was great seeing someone acting mean with others. They're all here kinda nice (which is good), but it was real to see Romano on the show.

I actually started watching Er again. :lol: I loved that guy that got shot .. he was so funny calling that guy's wife and telling her that he loved her. Cute.

:lol: Yes, Lysander. What a name.

I adore Eion Bailey. I'm not so fond of him with his beard, 'cause it overpowers his face, but on ER, when he cleans up all nice... YUM.

Didja know that he was on Significant Others with JG? :lol: Saw screencaps and promo pics and laughed.

Also, he was the bulemic girl's boyfriend in Center Stage.

I don't remember him from Fight Club, but it's been a while since I've seen it. I'll have to watch it again and look for him.

OHH YEAH! I totally forgot he was in Center Stage. God he is soo pretty. ^_^

Yeah that guy... he's the Ocean's Eleven guy... I love that he always plays a kinda of neurotic person. :lol: He does a great job.

Leslie said:
Yeah that guy... he's the Ocean's Eleven guy... I love that he always plays a kinda of neurotic person. :lol: He does a great job.
[post="1194944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I thought I'd seen him in something recently - that's where!