ER Forum

I love ER, but i have a very major dilemma.
The new season has started, i dont know which number season, but the one where Xing Mai (sp?) and Greg go off the bridge in the car, and heres the kicker:
Its on at the same time as Lost!!!! I dont know what to do, i tried flipping channels, but thats hardly satisfactory, and i dont have a VCR or recordable DVD (i know, who the hell doesnt have a VCR? Blame my Mum).
Im either gonna have to BUY a VCR, or give up on one of the shows.
Im at a loss.
But ER rules.

Haha easy solution: don't watch Lost. ;) But that's just my baised opinion talking... :whistle:

P.S. Didn't like the Neela/Galant ep. :puke: Political CRAPOLA imo.

Kelly V said:
I love ER, but i have a very major dilemma.
The new season has started, i dont know which number season, but the one where Xing Mai (sp?) and Greg go off the bridge in the car, and heres the kicker:
Its on at the same time as Lost!!!! I dont know what to do, i tried flipping channels, but thats hardly satisfactory, and i dont have a VCR or recordable DVD (i know, who the hell doesnt have a VCR? Blame my Mum).
Im either gonna have to BUY a VCR, or give up on one of the shows.
Im at a loss.
But ER rules.
[post="1235130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

NO, watch Lost! :D

Leslie said:
[post="1235387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, you're right...
But I have stopped thinking about stuff like that when I watch american television...
I was caught by their mutual longing, and lack of comple expression of that longing and their feelings for eachother.

Leslie said:
[post="1235387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I didn't watch it. Whenever I see in the previews it's going to be a mainly non-Er based ep (Luka/Carter in Congo or wherever the hell it was or something along the lines of this), I won't watch it.

Yeah... that's usually a good idea... Although Kasangani and the other ep associated with it last season are my two favorite episodes. ^_^ lol It's weird, I know. But I cried like a baby watching them both. Of course, I like the new cast better than last season's.

Okay, anyone else really like tonight's ep?

I love Gallant. It broke my heart when he left. I wasn't so fond of the idea of Gallant-Neela (Geela? Neellant?) before tonight, but they were sweet tonight. Anyone else get the idea that something bad is going to happen to Gallant, and Neela's gonna have to open that letter to her? Or else, the often-forgetful ER writers are just gonna forget about him.

The Sam, Steve, and Luka storyline was interesting too. At least Steve knows what's best for Alex, in the end. Hopefully, Alex won't be mad at Luka for too long. However... it totally threw me off that Steve is being played by another actor. I guess they couldn't get Cole Hauser to come back (he played Steve last season).

Existentialist said:
Okay, anyone else really like tonight's ep?

Well Leah, I loved tonight's ep. It was just great. It's interesting. I've always watched some amounts of ER, but more recently I've been sick so I'm watching the episodes that my parents tape. And now I am really starting to love the show. And this episode made me realize that I have to watch it more often, although I'll still have to turn it off when it gets a bit too gory and icky.

I love Gallant. It broke my heart when he left. I wasn't so fond of the idea of Gallant-Neela (Geela? Neellant?) before tonight, but they were sweet tonight. Anyone else get the idea that something bad is going to happen to Gallant, and Neela's gonna have to open that letter to her? Or else, the often-forgetful ER writers are just gonna forget about him.

I KNOW!!!!!!! I cried. It was just so sad. Why did he have to leave? I was actually fond of this ship in the last episode, when they were exchanging letters. So when I saw how close Gallant and Neela were getting, it made me happy, but it also make me so sad. And I do get the idea that something bad is going to have to Gallant, which would be terrible. I hope the ER writers don't forget about him.

The Sam, Steve, and Luka storyline was interesting too. At least Steve knows what's best for Alex, in the end. Hopefully, Alex won't be mad at Luka for too long. However... it totally threw me off that Steve is being played by another actor. I guess they couldn't get Cole Hauser to come back (he played Steve last season).
[post="1274920"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It was interesting. I almost thought that Luka was going to turn in Steve, but he knew what would happen between him and Sam if that occurred. I don't think Alex is going to be mad for long. It's interesting, I have basically catched the occasional episode over the past few seasons, and I even noticed that Steve was played by a different actor.

But overall, I *heart* this episode. It's not just because I'm a hopeless romantic (well not quite hopeless), but I just loved everything. And that poor kid, having to carry around a gun so he can try to avoid being shot. Pratt better do what Olivia (wasn't that her name) said for him to do.

Yeah I thought it was very good. I like Neela with Gallant. I missed seeing Jake, tho... :P

It was so weird when Steve came and it wasn't Cole Hauser!!! lol He's been doing movies of late (most recent: Paparazzi), so that's prolly why... haha I just never saw ER do that before. ;)

New episode last night? Who else watched?

It's been soo long since a new episode, I almost didn't remember what had been going on.

I like Jake. But he and Abby have almost no chemistry.

The end was sweet, with Susan telling Cosmo the story over the phone.

I liked it except the eyeball part drove me nuts... and the whole hunger strike thing -- a hunger strike is the dumbest thing anyone can do, because it never works. Ever. That stuff they found abt the Irish hunger strikes in the '80s could have told them that -- lots of inmates died, nothing resulted. :(

I love Abby/Jake. :D I thought they had adorable scenes in this ep. ^_^

During the Birth Control Movement in the early 20th century, activist women who were thrown in jail (such as Margaret Sanger's sister) sometimes resorted to hunger strikes. Usually it didn't accomplish what exactly they were hoping for, but it sure got a message across.

The eyeball thing drove me nuts too!! But the actor was Arlen Escarpeta... from American Dreams! He plays (played?) Sam. Such a cutie.

Aw I didn't notice that! Then again I haven't seen American Dreams in a while... lol Gahh that eye... Both my mom and I were sheilding our eyes for a good 5 minutes. :lol:

It was good to see a new episode of ER - I'm not crazy about Abby and Jake either I like Abby and the Surgeon. Yeah, he's weird, but I like him better than Jake.

Did anyone notice the promo for next week's ER? Red Buttons is going to be back playing Ruby - He was on the first season - his wife was one of Carters first patients.

Does anyone watch reruns on TNT?

I never watched ER seriously before, and thsi is great cause I'm hooooked on the reruns :lol: It's sad really :mellow:

I watch them.... :lol:.... This is my morning.... Angel, Charmed, and ER... :lol: I see you posted this yesterday which means you probably just saw the episode titled "The Beach" -- that was one of my favorite episodes ever.... sooooo sad.....

I know. Rachel got really annoying sometimes, and I felt so bad for Mark :(

And the finale was so good. I couldn't stop laughing when those poeple were pushing the gurney, I think it's called, into the door and then Luka tries to stop them :lol:

OH! OH! OH! And when Robert lost his arm today 🇳🇴 *shudder*