Drama ER!

Tory

Cadet
Title: ER

Genre: Drama

First aired: 1994-09-19

Creator: Michael Crichton

Cast: Parminder Nagra, Linda Cardellini, John Stamos, David Lyons, Angela Bassett, Scott Grimes, Maura Tierney

Overview: ER explores the inner workings of an urban teaching hospital and the critical issues faced by the dedicated physicians and staff of its overburdened emergency room.
ER!

Does anyone here watch ER? I have seen almost every episode since it started! It's sooo good! I love Dr. Carter and Abby together(they're soo cute!)

:cool: Tory :P

i've watched a couple eps here and there and i watch the reruns and stuff. never really have time to keep up with it like i do alias, but it's a great show

I love ER! It's mey 2nd favorite show (next to Alias :D )
I am glad Carter and Abby finally got together, but there needs to be more chemistry between them!

i totally agree it is sucha great show but i wish doctor benton stayed on (did ne1 se it last night when he was head of the er)

GO Syd said:
i totally agree it is sucha great show but i wish doctor benton stayed on (did ne1 se it last night when he was head of the er)
I didn't see it that night but I've seen it a couple of times before....I agree, I thought Dr Benton was great! :P

IM A HUGE ER FAN CARTER IS MY FAVORITE I HAVE PICTURES ALL OVER MY ROOM OF HIM AND OF COURSE VARTAN........OTHER JAMES MARSTERS. ILOVE MY TV SHOWS

ER is such a fantastic show, but I think they are repeating story lines. However, I am extremely entertained every Thursday night at ten. And I'll admit, besides Syd and Vaughn, Abby and Carter are the two others I love as a couple.

I think Weaver's great. She has a hard job though, trying to please the staff, patients, & the hospital. I love the way she seems all mean and gruff with her co-workers, but is all gentle with her patients, or when someone is upset.

I love ER! I watched that before alias was even made and I use to think that no one was cuter then carter then alias comes and its like HELLO where do all these cute men come from.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Back