er

would you rather carter date

• abby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • susan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Carter and Abby belong together! I was soooo mad :angry: when he didn't propose to her the other night! I just hope they can work everything out because I've wanted them together since the beginning of last season. Carter and Abby are my second favourite TV couple next to Sydney and Vaughn!

Tory said:
Carter and Abby belong together! I was soooo mad :angry: when he didn't propose to her the other night! I just hope they can work everything out because I've wanted them together since the beginning of last season. Carter and Abby are my second favourite TV couple next to Sydney and Vaughn!
Same here!!!
...and I hated it when Carter and Susan were together. We all know he always loved Abby!

I love Susan but he belongs with Abby! It took soooo long for them to get together--I hope it doesn't take as long for them to get married!

ahhh have you ever seen ER

Abby Lockheart is the nurse that Dr. john Carter is going out with

Susan Lewis is also a Doctor who returnd after leaving the show was back, who Carter also dated and had a crush on when he was a med student

ok im a freak when it comes to Tv show I know about alot of them I watch too much TV

Tory said:
me2!!!! haha :smiley:

IluvVaughn13 said:
ahhh have you ever seen ER

Abby Lockheart is the nurse that Dr. john Carter is going out with

Susan Lewis is also a Doctor who returnd after leaving the show was back, who Carter also dated and had a crush on when he was a med student

ok im a freak when it comes to Tv show I know about alot of them I watch too much TV
lol me too i'm a tv freak,but i only watch ctv cause i don't have cable.i can tell anyone what show is on when and i rule the taping at my house.

Definately Abby! I didn't really watch ER when Carter and Lewis were together, but it really couldn't have been good, considering Carter said he'd had a thing for Abby for 2 years. They've just got chemistry.