Browser/Server Issue Error installing on XF 1.1.2

zwirc

Cadet
Hi!

Was trying to install XF Arcade.

When I installed I got

Rebuilding Caches...
An error occurred or the request was stopped.

then:
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 950406026

I still noticed i had XFArcade in my menu, but when i pressed add a new game, the page was only blank, nothing appeared.

Any solutions?

Guru Meditation? That's new.

Using my mad, mad Google skills, I see that this is an Apache error that chimes in during a time-out. So it looks like the rebuilding of the caches timed out on your server.

First thing I would do is rebuild the caches one by one in your ACP. If they time out again you'll know exactly which one did. If they all make it then I'd suggest trying to install the game.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I check the site a couple of times a day just in case but work the last couple days has been murder.

Np :smiley:

Just a quick question. How can I see on Mochi (if it is possible to see) if the game has global highscore or if XFArcade can record them?

XFArcade does not work with Mochi at all as far as I know. If you ever get it to work, please post your steps and I'll be one of the first to throw money at you.

Ah, well i got the games working great, Its only the highscores that it does not record on games with global highscore tables.

Not realy, in Mochi i downloaded .ZIP
dd272e87b824c27be41e2f2d8b9d273a.png

And guess i just added the "usual" way

Back