ET's Best Dressed

yeah JG is and always will be number 1 never the WORST i can't believe she wasn't number 1 UGH!! :angry: me and my friedns were like talking bout how she was like the prettiest one there

What does People Magazine know!! seriously!! Jennifer Garner was the best dressed. No question. I was yelling at everyone all day that she should have. Everyone knew she got fourth by the end of the day.

ok, in defense of the other girls, we are a bit biased here (nothing wrong with that!) jen did look beautiful, and number 4 best dressed certainly isn't bad! i think what we need to do is pick a fight with ET. they're the ones with their heads up their butts! they put her on the worst dressed list so they obviously didn't see her. she was radient.

Yeah, she should have been #1. That blue is so great on her. and one of my fav. colors. blue. great. definitely not the best pic. of her. but oh well, we love her anyway.

1. Renee...I do admit her dress was really nice.
2. Julia Roberts...was it the balkc slightly ruffly one? If it was...eh...I'm not happy that she beat jen g.
3. Halle...It wasn't her best dress. Jen G had a better dress then her!!!

Jen should have been 3rd if not 2nd. But People is right about the bust thing. Otherwise the dress was really really nice.

Back