European Pop

none of my friends know the bands that i talk about, but are catching on. european pop is my kinda music. some groups are Steps, S Club (former S Club 7), A*Teens (former ABBA Teens), and BBMak. i have their CDs but not BBMak.

i have heard of them but i havent actually listened to them except bbmak. oh now i remember ateens, dancing queen, very catchy song and on broadway now!lol

Hpw about Coldplay. They are one of my fav bands. Basement Jaxx and The chemical Brothers are awesome too. I have some british friends that love euro pop. I do like some of it. I love ABBA not A Teen the original. Love me some MAMa MIA

yeah, i heard of coldplay on an article called "British Invasion". im not sure what kinda music they play, cuz i havent heard their music yet.

as for ABBA, i'm planning on getting tickets to go see Mamma Mia this May, cuz it's coming to my hometown, so im kinda excited about that. ive been wanting to see that for about a year (although it premiered in 1999)

hm well i guess i do...i like French music...Zebda, Yann Teirson, MCSolaar, Ophelie Winter, Angelique Kudjo...well its not exactly pop is it but i like most of the stuff youve mentioned

How about Fogging Molly (punk band!) awesome!! My sis and her Brits (some of her British friends from college) came over to the house and they (the Brits) played Whats Left of The Flag!! and I loved it!!!

~Km

SpyGurl001 said:
How about Fogging Molly (punk band!) awesome!! My sis and her Brits (some of her British friends from college) came over to the house and they (the Brits) played Whats Left of The Flag!! and I loved it!!!

~Km
OMG!!i love them .. i have been listening to their cd.. drunkin lubblies(sp?) for the last couple of dayz..

BUSTED!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!::screams for a very long time before trying to show how amazing they are (but not so much their new one "u said no! but it is still really good! but not as much as What i go to school for!)

If u want to know the BEST brit band (well for me!) at the mo go to the following link! i think that what i go to school for is soooo amazing!!!! though yr 3000 is soo cool too!
http://www.busted.com/music_video/[/URL

i don't like coldplay, i have missed all the last season of the S club series! and Abba not completely British! Do u lot remember Gina G! coz she is touring america at the mo for a tv program!

Lilly said:
i don't like coldplay, i have missed all the last season of the S club series! and Abba not completely British! Do u lot remember Gina G! coz she is touring america at the mo for a tv program!
so did i. i missed the ones after S Club 7 Going Wild. and i didnt say ABBA was British, cuz they're Swedish.

that's about it. I've also started to follow H & Claire and hoping that they will release a single or album in the US. im still waiting for Steps' The Last Dance to be released in the US. i also have Samantha Mumba's Gotta Tell You CD, but i think she's irish or something. i also listen to BBMak. i like their songs.

marshalllovr4eva said:
hm well i guess i do...i like French music...Zebda, Yann Teirson, MCSolaar, Ophelie Winter, Angelique Kudjo...well its not exactly pop is it but i like most of the stuff youve mentioned
you know all this, i like MCSolaar, Zebda, Yann Tiersen but i don't like Ophélie Winter and i don't know Angélique Kudjo

S Club is splitting up, isnt' that sad? First it was Steps and now it's S Club. i should've seen it coming since Paul left. i just hope the A*Teens won't split anytime soon.

last saturday, Aug. 2, Claire Richards (ex-Steps member) married dancer Mark Webb. They had been going out since 2000 and were engaged when in Rome. they were married at Castle Ashby in North...something in the UK. H (ex-Steps member and current singer in duo H & Claire) was at the wedding as an usher. Lee, Faye, and Lisa were not invited (rest of members of Steps). and H did NOT have a fit when he found out Lisa was not invited, as many were thought to believe.

Back