Eurovision Song Contest

I thought that Germany would get more points, but ok, 8th place is also good...
Our Germany Singer couldn´t wear less clothes, so.. i think he made a good job...

i really hated the eurovision song contest. Everybody was dancing half-naked.. it was so embarrising...
also ukraine... i had to laugh as i saw this "song" i am sorry, but what age are we in? are there still dinosaurs? sorry.. and the dancing looked so stupid...

I hope next year it is better, the people are going there to sing and not to take off clothes... and i really hate that all the neighbours help each other with the points... its every damn year the sam...

(i´m sorry for my english...)

About eurovision, I find that it is faked.
There were much better singers than the Ukraine. The Irish singer for example!
I think that the Eastern European countries give each other the points between them.
Italy disputed besides and withdrew itself from the eurovision.

The eurovision is looked at just for the comments. It's really funny, but less this year. :rolleyes:

In this year I don't watch this all... I even didn't whatc that part where was Latvian singers too...
But I wanted to ask one question - Do you liked that how Latvians made this all, when Eurovision song contest was in Latvia? [I liked, but I think in some moments stage was too Hispanic] :D

Back