Eurovision Songcontest

Greece won.....with a half Swedish/Greek singer :P
oh yeah poor Ireland....yeah last year you came second last... -_-

Our entry were lucky enough to make it to the airport let alone second last so thats something <_< , is this thing even about the song any more :thinking:

that truly PISSES me off. I mean its called SONGCONTEST when its not even about the song anymore. Its political in my opinion...

i almost dont bother watching it for the reasons that it is all political, all the countries vote the most for their neighbours :angry:
because Englands just an island and they hate us for siding with the Americans we have no hope of winning no matter how good the song and all the bloody songs are about fire :blink:
the best moments of eurovision was the narrator who canstantly took the piss out of the other countries :D
no wonder we are so unpopular (n)

LOL... Eurovision is quite funny cause all songs suck. :lol:
seriously... it seems you're in the circus. ;)

And what's the point of all countries sing in english?
I think the point of eurovision is to show the different countries and different cultures... but that's not what it is at all nowadays.

all the countries vote the most for their neighbours
exactly. Now, if a country just have one neighbour it will never win... obviously :lol: No wonder Portugal is probably teh worst country ever in Eurovison (that and the fact that our songs are alwasy awful :lol:
I think I've just liked 3/4 songs :P )

I watch Eurovision every Year!!! I'm from Australia so there is no bias or neighbouring countries that I automaticlly like even when they are felgercarb!

I think it is so funny it's some of the best entertainment we play the Eurovision Drinking game it's so much fun and the songs sound better when you are drunk!

IT'S BACK!!!!

Can I just say that the semi final thing was stupid, the good songs didn't get through and the felgercarb ones like "Vote for the winners of Eurovision" in my opinion the worst Eurovision song for a long long time got through!!

I hope the final is better!

Why do all countries use the crappiest song they got? Is it like "vote for the worst"

Norway as so many good artists and they chose her?! WTF!!

Sweeden was good I Liked her and I also liked Romania as well coz he could actually sing unlike most of the others!

oh yea they won cuz of how they looked like

^ I was babysitting at the time of watching it and the lil three year old I was looking after ran out of the room in tears when she saw them.. bless her ^_^

hahaha i can't believe that we (finland) actually won!! it's just crazy! it's just a fact that these days the eurovision song contest is more like a show contest...i mean it's the show, not the music, that counts when people are voting. personally i liked sweden (gotta love carola, i voted for her twice:smiley:), greece, denmark and romania! hard rock hallelujah is an ok song if you like hard rock, but it had nothing to do in the ESC... :lol: but still i'm happy we won. finland's never won so far, we've been one of the worst eurovision countries ever! now i'm not so sure if this was any better, but heck we won so it's gotta be better than the other ones. but they actually won because of the outfits and all the PR and scandal stuff, not because they'd make so great music.
i usually support sweden in the ESC. this year was no exception.

yeah for finland! better some guys in funny costumes than all those barely legal barely dressed girls.

and it wasn't really hard rock in my opinion. it was more like pop metal and compared to some other countries coughmoldaviacough, they seem to be way more professional.
that lordi only won because of the shock factor is something i really don't believe in. their performance was good and i think a lot of people who like rock music voted for them.
i watched it with my norwegian and italian flatmate and was laughing so hard when they annouced the points. they didn't think it was funny.

carola from sweden was good, although the song in itself wasn't that great. the norwegian artist was ok but not that great and i hardly could make out what she was singing, even my norwegian flatmate had problems to understand her.

Back