evanescence

If anyone has AOL, you can go to Keyword: First View to watch the video for "My Immortal."

Anyone else can go to: rtsp://demand1.stream.aol.com:554/aol/us/aolmusic/artists/windup/evanescence/evanescence_myimmortal_10_bb8.rm

The window will say, "No Page..." or something like that. But it take a minute or two and then RealPlayer will pop up. It's for RealPlayer...I don't know if it'll work with any other media viewers or not.

long_lost_bristow said:
If anyone has AOL, you can go to Keyword: First View to watch the video for "My Immortal."

Anyone else can go to: rtsp://demand1.stream.aol.com:554/aol/us/aolmusic/artists/windup/evanescence/evanescence_myimmortal_10_bb8.rm

The window will say, "No Page..." or something like that. But it take a minute or two and then RealPlayer will pop up. It's for RealPlayer...I don't know if it'll work with any other media viewers or not.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!

SiriCerasi said:
long_lost_bristow said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!
DITTO, DITTO!
That is such a beautiful video! Very classy. Amy Lee is so cool and pretty in it too!

(y) Message from a Toronto Cracker (y)

This is my first post in this thread but i just wanted to say that evanescence rock. their album is brilliant and the best song is my immortal. i just saw the video which is cool but does anyone know why the song is different to the album version. i don't know whether this has already been covered because i haven't read all the posts.

Welcome!! The single release of My immortal with the band is different because the original one was with just the piano and vocals, but the band decided to try out having the whole band play in some of it, and it sounds awesome, and so here it is :smiley:

Same here!! I think some time during the week I'll go to the website and watch it, cause it won't get released here (Australia) till January 12.

Evanescence will be in Australia, and we can win tickets on the french radio but unfortunately we have to give a phone call and it's expensive.

I want so much to see them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to go to the Brisbane concert, but unfortunetly, the night coincides with my sisters' boyfriends 21st birthday party.

BTW, I just saw the film clip for My Immortal at www.launch.com and its great!!! It's my fave song of theirs, each time I watch Daredevil with the scene that this song is played in, it makes me wanna cry!!! Love that song!!!

Kelly

Sophie said:
Evanescence will be in Australia, and we can win tickets on the french radio but unfortunately we have to give a phone call and it's expensive.

I want so much to see them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i called it wasn't so expensive but i didn't win !!! :angry: :( :( :(

Fallen is such a good CD to listen to when you're depressed or even if you're not. I love this CD...I got it 7 months ago and I still listen to it regularly.

Sidenote!!! I heard "Whisper" and I love that song, so I decided to go see the lyrics for it. Well I found them and saw the chorus and it's these phrases on my Trinity wallpaper that I have. It's so awesome!! Both Trinity and Evanescence lyrics in the same wallpaper! :woot:

Back