evanescence

does anyone knoe wat the new song Evanescence has out is called?.....i cant seem to remember!!!!.....=(......its a really coolz songs 2!!!!....=P

riSa said:
does anyone knoe wat the new song Evanescence has out is called?.....i cant seem to remember!!!!.....=(......its a really coolz songs 2!!!!....=P
well the breakout song was bring me to life, but they have two other singles out also- my immortal and going under.

Em

Does anyone know if they are any good live? I'm thinking of seeing them when they play festival hall but I'm not sure whether it'll be worth it.

Frogboy_Lives said:
Does anyone know if they are any good live? I'm thinking of seeing them when they play festival hall but I'm not sure whether it'll be worth it.
I saw them perform live on Much Music (like MTV but Canadian). They are pretty good but you have to be into the whole Goth thing to get it. I don't get the Goth thing. :lol:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Frogboy_Lives said:
Does anyone know if  they are any good live? I'm thinking of seeing them when they play festival hall but I'm not sure whether it'll be worth it.
I saw them perform live on Much Music (like MTV but Canadian). They are pretty good but you have to be into the whole Goth thing to get it. I don't get the Goth thing. :lol:

~~Spongy!
nobody gets the goth thing. :lol:

Frogboy_Lives said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Frogboy_Lives said:
Does anyone know if  they are any good live? I'm thinking of seeing them when they play festival hall but I'm not sure whether it'll be worth it.

~~Spongy!
nobody gets the goth thing. :lol:
Actually, I have seen a lot of Goths in my life. Have a few in mt history class. I want to give them some prozac :lol:

~~Spongy!

Intel said:
Glad you like Evanescence Kaliona! My Immortal is the single out now. :smiley: And one of my absolute faves too ^_^
It's normal !!
This song is the most beautiful!!
There are also Missing, Away from me, the last day ..

I'm not goth, but I love their music anyway :P, and that show in Toronto must've been good. :smiley: I can't wait till Jan 11 ^_^ and Froggy, if you like their music, then check it out :smiley:

AmyLeerockergurl15 said:
well the breakout song was bring me to life, but they have two other singles out also- my immortal and going under.

Em
thank you!!!....very much....lolz....the song i was lookin 4 was 'my immortal'.......i fink dats a coolz...song......i like the lyrics!!!!.......=D

riSa said:
AmyLeerockergurl15 said:

Em
thank you!!!....very much....lolz....the song i was lookin 4 was 'my immortal'.......i fink dats a coolz...song......i like the lyrics!!!!.......=D
A the Arrow Hall concert, when "My Immortal" was played, people started bringing out the lighters (not to set stuff on fire, just to hold). It's a fan favourite. Amy has such an amazing voice on that song.

Back