evanescence

alisydas said:
I'm a goth.....I think you just need to go full out and and be with the music.
I guess you could consider me a goth... but people have all different stereotypes and definitions of different "types" of people... oh well

AliasBabe12 said:
i heard this different version of immortal on the radio and i really liked it...has anyone else heard it??
it's the version with the band...I personally like the original better

Marlene said:
AliasBabe12 said:
i heard this different version of immortal on the radio and i really liked it...has anyone else heard it??
it's the version with the band...I personally like the original better
i do too. I know that they had to include the rest of the band in the song besides Amy, but I just think it ruins the tranquilty that is put across by the music. But thats just me.

Em

Just found this thread... I love evanescence!!! my favourite songs are my immortal (band version) and whisper... and breath no more...
I've heard that Ben will be touring with Avril Lavigne... :thinking: :(

Ben apparently touring with Avril Lavigne :blink: I dunno, if it's true, it just seems... strange to me ...

I love Going Under *hehe Amy sang "Going Down Under" b4 singing the actual song*

yea apperently he went nuts and posted on evboard that he was going to work with avril. the whole band posts on the boards ben's user name was efnar...his posts usually have LOTS of replies

and as for the first version thing i read an interview where amy said the band version is the origional version but wind-up forced the duo to be put on the album

Whoa, that is nuts... I haven't been to evboard in ages *oops* it's sort of xonfusing because some ppl keep saying efanar is just this guy and other's saying it's Ben. I'm confuzzled, oh well...

Ev rocks!!! I went to their concert in Toronto, woah, it was soo good. I love their songs, they have so much meaning... it's great! They're my favourite band.

I strongly dislike this band for many reasons. 1 is My Immortal had been released on 3 differant albums in 3 differant versions

1st, on ORIGINS when it was amy lee a piano and an aucustic guitar
2nd, DAREDEVIL SOUNDTRACK with a big ass orchestra
3rd, on FALLEN with a lame rock ballard part in it......

I just dont like them :angry:

Gendo said:
I strongly dislike this band for many reasons. 1 is My Immortal had been released on 3 differant albums in 3 differant versions

1st, on ORIGINS when it was amy lee a piano and an aucustic guitar
2nd, DAREDEVIL SOUNDTRACK with a big ass orchestra
3rd, on FALLEN with a lame rock ballard part in it......

I just dont like them :angry:
hmmm... thats interesting that you think that, and you have the right to have your own opinion, and partially agree about the My Immortal single. It was best on Fallen which was only with the piano, then the band version played on the radio and released for the video. It still is an awesome song but I see your point. But is one song enough for you to come on this board and totally smack them down?

Em

well no, I just meant that their milking that song a bit dont you think.....I mean its been floating around for ages now and Ive hard it enough to be well and truly sick of it.....Also, I said i dislike them for many reasons,and that was one of the many.... :D

Back