evanescence

I'm really looking forward to their new album. i was sick of my friend telling me that they had split up and were never releasing a new album when i was so certain that they wee. she is just annoying and knows nothing. YAY EV ARE COMING BACK!!!!!

I'm glad that there actually is going to be an album coming out relatively soon. It's been so long since Fallen came out. Whoa, something weird. Fallen came out my freshman year and now their next album comes out my senior year. Weird. Anyways, I can't wait!!! :woot:

I'm really looking forward to their new album. i was sick of my friend telling me that they had split up and were never releasing a new album when i was so certain that they wee. she is just annoying and knows nothing. YAY EV ARE COMING BACK!!!!!

My friend kept telling me that they'd broken up too! I managed to convince her otherwise. But, seriously, it's on their official site that they're recording a new album, and it's not like the site is that hard to find...

It's sad how there won't be any Ev music in the Narnia movie, but I'm seeing it anyway. I think their album is supposed to come out in 'Summer 2006' whatever that means. Because where I live it's summer right now...

Did anyone hear about that thing with the lawsuit and Amy Lee? :(

uhm... which lawsuit??? :blink:

I've been to busy to read any news about ev in the last few months... :( but I really can't wait for their new album...

uhm... which lawsuit??? :blink:

I've been to busy to read any news about ev in the last few months... :( but I really can't wait for their new album...

EVANESCENCE Singer Sues Former Manager For 'Negligence', 'Sexual Assaults and Battery'

That's a link to the article and it was posted on the evboard which convinced me that it wasn't just a rumour thing...

ETA: Changed the link to MTV.com. The original one had incredibly offensive comments posted underneath it.

i heard about the lawsuit, and the Evanescence myspace page says the new album's coming out this fall. i can't wait!

but yeah, my favorite songs are Anywhere, Breathe No More, Where Will You Go, and Farther Away

OK all you big Evanescence fans! HUGE NEWS!!! the new album from our most favorite band, The Open Door(album name) is coming scheduled to come out OCTOBER 3, 2006 so mark that date down on your calendars and when it comes run out to the nearest store and go buy it. i know i will. IM SO EXCITED AND I CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

I thought it was August 22...? Ohhh, ok. I see. There's a press release about it on http://www.evanescence.com/

I would get excited and dance, but... five months away.

ETA: From evboard.com, posted by Lisathewitch

I don't know if I should start a thread for this, I've already posted it in the press release thread, but I'm afraid this info would get lost there. So...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/152...headlines=true

Quote:
It's been a hell of a three years for Evanescence. The forthcoming disc — which will feature 13 tracks including "Good Enough," "Weight of the World" and the first single, "Call Me When You're Sober" — will be the Arkansas band's first since the departure of lead guitarist and principal songwriter Ben Moody, who jumped ship in 2003, in the middle of Evanescence's European tour.

yeah it is a whiles away but hey im just glad now that they finally have a date set and no more rumers about whether its coming out in the fall or in the summer or if they broke up and what not.

Ok, so CMWYS got leaked in America, and people have HEARD it. EDIT: There was a lengthy message here begging Australian fans of Ev to request the song everywhere but it just got played. I think I may love it.

And although it's highly unlikely that Australian fans don't know this, The Open Door comes out on September 30th here. Yeaah.

I'm so excited about the new album. I've heard a good part of CMWYS when they released a clip on the official site. I want to watch the video, but I'm going to wait until I have faster internet. :woot:

aww thats no fair! you get the evanescence joy before i do. i gots to wait till Oct. 3. but i can wait....i think. i saw the new video for "call me when you're sober" its freakin awesome. i love it when she levitates with those girls. its awesome.

hey everyone! go to http://www.evanescence.com/community.asp and download the evanescnence widget and listen to the new single from them "Call Me When You're Sober" when the song has been listened to for a total of 10,000 times the video is automatically going to be added to thier website. and if you have it on your itunes then you can listen to it through there as long as the evanescence widget is open. so get to it.

Right now CMWYS is probably my favourite song. I love the video, too. I can't wait till the CD's released. If the other songs are as good as CMWYS, then it's going to be one good CD (not that I doubt it, lol)

~Andrea :angelic:

hey everyone! go to http://www.evanescence.com/community.asp and download the evanescnence widget and listen to the new single from them "Call Me When You're Sober" when the song has been listened to for a total of 10,000 times the video is automatically going to be added to thier website. and if you have it on your itunes then you can listen to it through there as long as the evanescence widget is open. so get to it.
great song! lol evanescence is amazing!

Back