evanescence

I haven't listened to the songs for a week or two now, and yeah, I have no clue which one is which, or what the hell they're called anymore. I spent three days convinced that the bridge from 'The Only One' was in 'Your Star'. Yay, people agree with me! The song titles are ridiculous. 'Cloud Nine'? What is that? Call Me When You're Sober is the only interesting song title there.

This is a really suck-y album. It's killed (or cured) my love of Evanescence - well, the existence of Snow White Queen killed my love of Evanescence because I find it incredibly offensive. And now I find it incredibly ironic that Amy Lee wrote Everybody's Fool.

wow am i like the only evanescence fan left? yeah Fallen was a better cd but come on people are you really saying that Good Enough is not a good enough song for you? wellit dont matter to me forever and always evanescence is my number one band!

wow am i like the only evanescence fan left? yeah Fallen was a better cd but come on people are you really saying that Good Enough is not a good enough song for you? wellit dont matter to me forever and always evanescence is my number one band!

I'm just... over Evanescence. Funnily enough, it was 'Good Enough' that made me see it. I was lying on my bed listening to it and I just went 'Screw this, I want to be happy.' Because if Good Enough is Amy Lee's definition of a 'happy song' then I'm never going to be happy listening to their music. And I'm tired of being sad.

The music is still good - awesome, in fact. I'm always going to like it, whether it's Origin, the demos, Fallen or The Open Door - and I have ALL of them - but I just don't love Evanescence any more.

I'm sitting here trying to understand what you guys are talking about when saying the songs aren't good. They definitley don't sound the same to me. I honestly have no problems with any of the songs, and my favourite one is Snow White Queen!!! I don't see the problem with the song titles either. I don't know maybe I'm just saying this because I love like all of their songs, but there are a couple songs on The Open Door that I would say are even better than some of their other songs. These songs are basically all Amy Lee, and I like that :D

I really like this album, too. I don't think its as good as Fallen, but then I don't think Fallen is as good as Origin. There are some songs I like more than others. I don't know why, but I really like Lacrymosa. I like to listen to it when I'm feeling angry or depressed. The main reason I LOVE Evanescence is not because of their sound, but because of their lyrics, and the deep meaning behind them. Sometimes, while listening, I get chills because its just so... deep. My favourite song will always be Hello though (I know, a lot of people laugh, but its really deep! I can't help it!)

hey remaining Evanescence fans. a new video has come out for Lithium. its pretty cool. a mix of some of their other video though. the water part from going under. the bed thing from bring me to life. has a love like winter feel. so here it is. go check it out. Lithium video

So the first show for Ev's world ampetheater tour was last night in Canada and they play two new songs live!

Here's the setlist according to someone who got one at the show

Sweet Sacrifice
Weight of the World
Going Under
The Only One
Cloud Nine
Lithium
Good Enough
SWQ
Whisper
CMWYS
Imaginary
BMTL
Haunted
All That I'm Living For
Lacrymosa

Encore:
My Immortal
Your Star

k who caught the new video for sweet sacrifice? i thought it was pretty cool (very Amy) but Lithium is still my favorite. i love amy in that white dress and the snow and all that good stuff.

Back