evanescence

I <3 CMWYS. I've been waiting for a new song and album from Evanescence for a while, and I was so glad to hear it! I have all their CD's, and I have no doubt that this will be a good one, too :woot: (y)

My sister bought me Origin for Chistmas a few years ago (I think she got it off Ebay or something), and my mom bought me the EPs (I also think she got it over the Internet.)

I'm so excited for The Open Door. I love Call Me When You're Sober. I bought it off of iTunes. ^_^

Oh, and I'm going to the Evanescence concert here in Denver on October 24th. :woot:

I love the CMWYS song too! And the music video for it rocks! Wolfie is hot :D

I heard some rumors about them comming to Norway, hope its true!

So... the album leaked. Anyone (else) heard it? It's damn weird. I'm undecided.

ETA: It doesn't really bode well that I can read a Grey's Anatomy recap while listening to the CD I've been waiting three years for... I think it's just one of those albums you have to let grow on you. Which sounds really gross. Aaaanyway.

I've only heard a few songs from the new album (by choice) and I LOVE it... I had to listen to them each a few times, but they all eventually grew on me.

Don't forget, CMWYS is on TRL! Go and vote whenever you can (just clear cookies). They were number one, but now they've fallen to number four. People at evboard want to keep it on until retirement (60 days?), but we can't do that without voting!

www.mtv.com

Also, someone said in Milan that Amy said Lithium is the next single - awesome choice, IMO

Lithium is okay, but it's definitly not my favourite out of all the songs. I LOVE Snow White Queen, and I think that it would make such a cool video. I wish that was their next single. My favourites would have to be Snow White Queen, Cloud 9, CMWYS, Sweet Sacrifice, and All That I'm Living For. I like all the songs, though :D :D

I like the first... 5? maybe songs on the album, and then it turns into background music. My favourites would be Sweet Sacrifice and Weight of the World. Lithium gets in my head like crazy.

I do LIKE a lot of songs, but they all sound the same. I know she said something along the lines of 'each song is really different' but I don't really get that. Again, the first five songs are all really different from each other, but after that, they just blend together. In fact, they ALL blend together. I can start off with Like You in my head and it'll turn to Lithium, to Weight of the World, to Cloud Nine - and I really hate the song titles.

And I wish that Snow White Queen didn't exist. I never want to hear it ever.

I do LIKE a lot of songs, but they all sound the same. and I really hate the song titles.

Yay, I'm not the only one noticing this! They do sound the same. I've been listening to the album for awhile now and I still have problems recognizing the songs.

Song titles are also a bit boring. Weight of the world, lose control? There are million songs with the same name..

Evanescence is poised to debut at Number One on the Billboard Top 200 with its new album, The Open Door, according to Hits Daily Double. Early sales tracking predicts that the CD will sell between 350,000 and 400,000 copies in the U.S. in its first week of release. The Open Door came out this past Tuesday (October 3rd) and follows up the band's six-million-selling 2003 major label debut, Fallen.
Source: therockradio.com
Atleast the album is selling well...

Back