Eva's Graphic Creations

Wow. First, I love everything. It's all so...pretty!
Second, would you be willing to do some fic covers for me? PM me or I'll come back and check for your reply so that I could give you some pictures/names and summaries of the fan fics.

Thanks.
-Erin :smiley:

i seriously don't mind if you use anything at all. just credit me and let me know you're using something, k?

and as for requests, i take them like crazy. just let me know what you'd like and i'll do my best to make it. ^_^

There's going to be a total of 8 later on but for now just two. :smiley:

Could you please make me a fic cover for the following two stories?

What It All Comes Down To
Nadia/Weiss, Sydney/Vaughn
Summary:Nadia Santos, 24, has just joined a brand-new black-ops division of the C.I.A., APO, Authorized Personnel Only. There she meets a new family and can start a new life. Someone walks into her life that will guide her and soon become her boyfriend. She finds out something that could endanger her life forever. But it all comes down to one thing…her new life, family, and friends.
Pictures: Nadia and Weiss and Sydney and Vaughn please.

Until the Time Comes
Sydney/Vaughn
Summary: Sydney Bristow-Vaughn, 29, is a high school English teacher, track coach, and ex-SD-6/CIA/APO agent. She is married to ex CIA handler and APO agent Michael Vaughn, 29, a high school French teacher and hockey coach. They have two children: Isabelle (5) and Joey (3). The Bristow-Vaughn’s’ are one happy family and have finally forgotten about their hard past. There’s one day that will send them out of their normal lives to go back to the old life of spies, lies, and espionage.
Pictures: Sydney and Vaughn. They have two children. Isabelle and Joey (Isabelle is like Haley Ramm and Joey is like Ty Panitz) please.

If want me to give you specific photos, I can. You're the artist and you're work is beautiful! :smiley:

Thank you so much!
-Erin :smiley:

Ok so i know this is so late but your artwork is amazing is it ok if i snag some and use on my myspace page i will credit you of course

Jo
xx

k so all ur work freakin rox!
is the Julia Thorne blend-sig available to borrow from page 2 post number 25 cuz thats just sweet as!

Chili
:bluehair:

It's been a long time since I last posted anything, so here's a few things!

Brookemyspace1.jpg

Lucasmyspace1.jpg

JuliaSyd1.jpg

MaxNickcurse.jpg

BloodyMarysig.jpg

CarrieUsig.jpg

Alecmyspace1.jpg

Sylmyspace1.jpg

Hey! Could you possible make me a sig using the pics from my avatar of Vaughn's proposal and the pics of Vaughn, Syd, Isabelle, and baby Jack from the last epi?

If you could add writing to it too that would be amazing. I was thinking part of Vaughn's proposal to Syd while they were on the plane from the last episode of the 4th season would work quite nicely...

Let me know if you need anymore info or want me to be more specific or something. Thanks a bunch!!

Di

Hey! Could you possible make me a sig using the pics from my avatar of Vaughn's proposal and the pics of Vaughn, Syd, Isabelle, and baby Jack from the last epi?

If you could add writing to it too that would be amazing. I was thinking part of Vaughn's proposal to Syd while they were on the plane from the last episode of the 4th season would work quite nicely...

Let me know if you need anymore info or want me to be more specific or something. Thanks a bunch!!

Di

I'll see what I can do and pm you once it's done!

Back