Season 4 Even Bigger Than I Expected

DSR<O>

Cadet
Wow...even though it mostly happened as I expected, seeing it deployed on such a scale was breathtaking.

Rambaldi Endgame

To make a red ball the size of several city blocks would require the Circumference/Mueller Device to be even bigger. It would have to be part of the city's infrastructure, either underground or part of the buildings, no? That would suggest that Elena was secretly building it right under the Russians' noses all this time.

Awesome episode. Stunning. Can't wait for the finale.

Perhaps it was assembled in a warehouse and rolled out? 🤷

That last scene when they were diving toward the red ball was sooo freaking awesome though.

I wonder - do you think that somehow Nadia has become exposed to the orchid water and that's why she goes ballistic next ep? Or is it maybe just because she's defending Sloane?

No! She doesn't go balistic! She's being chased by the infected people! And then I think they infect her...who knows.

Anyway, Irina said that Rambaldi's manuscript, The Flood, showed how Rambaldi wanted to "clense the earth" and "start anew." Any one remember the first big Mueller Device from season 1? It flooded that building, but if this one goes off, it'll flood THE WHOLE CITY.

The next ep, the finale, is titled Before The Flood. Now, that has been used as an anology since the time of the Old Testament. But, maybe that's why they used it. The last thing anyone would think it means is the literal term. That's the irony of it.

Can't wait for the finale!

I also think that them diving down was amazing... But I have a question.. Whose face did it close up in before the credits came on? I couldn't really picture... Anyone know?

When I saw the "big red ball" that we saw at the end of Season 1 I thought, "If I only knew then what the purpose of that thing was...."

Amazing. It seems the writers haven't dropped the ball. ;)

erm yeah that ball was huge. the end of the episode was so spooky with them all just flying down towards it :hide:

that ball seems to be getting bigger and bigger who knew that it could grow to the sive of like 10 000 shoes :blink:

Back