Evening fellow dead

Really liking the look and layout of this place. Been a fan of the TV series since wayback when and after I had finished watching the season 1 finale I bought the first two volumes of the comics. Personally I like the way Kirkman has moved in regard with the TV show, keeps things interesting and we won't grow bored.

Good to have you with us and
Really liking the look and layout of this place. Been a fan of the TV series since wayback when and after I had finished watching the season 1 finale I bought the first two volumes of the comics. Personally I like the way Kirkman has moved in regard with the TV show, keeps things interesting and we won't grow bored.

Glad you like the look & layout of the the site alot of customizations have been done to improve it and many more on the way so we're constantly improving the site. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and welcome to awalkerbit.me. (y) :welcome:

:welcome::infected: Yeah, makes it so that even people who read the comics can't predict what's gonna happen next, keeping ya on yer toes. Welcome!

Back