Ever feel like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanel said:
i think we all feeel that jsut think tommmorw will eb so much better...
Thats what everyone tells me to do and everything ends up worse..I'm not trying to be a poop but I mean thats wht happeneds to me...hope its different for u

Hey I'm Hales..

I feel just like that now and i have for a while now and it really sucks! :(
I'm probaly over reacting bout the whole thing but its how i feel. My friends seem to look at me like as if im stupid and so not cool and i can never get a word in in the convo's and when i do nobody gives a damn.. I used to be really good friends with (Amy) since preschool and thats a long time and ever since we hit high school everything has changed and i spose thats wat happens but she doesnt have to shut me out completly! I used to feel comfortable to hug her and stuff and now it seems really awkward. Libby (my other friend who is now like best friends with Amy but they try not to show it but its so obvious) and Amy are really close and it kinda annoys me that i dont have that anymore, i dont have a best friend anymore and after having one for 10 yrs or so i just feel lonely its like a part of me is missing.. Ok i feel so stupid now just typing all this, sorry everyone but i just had to get it off my chest.. :smiley:

*Hales*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back