Ever had bad luck that never seemed to go away?

Ok i dont' know about everyone else, but this school year has sucked for me. Lemme list some of my bad luck with the sports i've done this year:

1. Volleyball-new coach, made the team. But at a car wash in the beginning of the season, I was stung by a bee. The bee ended up giving me cellulitus with is a type of infection that bees can give you. It happened to be on one of my arms where you hit the ball. Every time i hit it would hurt like the dickens. So I sat the begginning of the season. Then, the coach wouldn't play me so I quit the team

2. Basketball-a couple of days before our very first game, my grandma dies. I had to go down to virginia for the funeral the day when my first game was. This incident probably costed me my starting position on the team. I didn't play as much as a should have the whole season. I'm not blamin my grandma(god rest her soul).

3. Softball-the season hasn't started yet but during practice of one of my final practices for bball, I sprain my ankle. It's one of those injuries that may take 4ever to heal. So i may not be able to try out this year.

4. AAU bball-travel basketball. My coach decides not to have a team this year. This was my escape from school basketball. The school season sucked and i was counting on this team to just hvae me play. Well, we aren't having it.

5. My first travel softball tournament is this weekend and I'm not able to play cuz of the stupid ankle.

Sorry if I'm annoying anyone, but i just need to vent. Has anyone have this happen to them?I'm so sick of it. I could really use some talk with someone who's gone through this. I can't stand it.

:blink: Wow... that's one major string of horrible luck. I've never had anything quite like that, but then, the only sport I play these days is softball. I do have quite a bit of bad luck there... in the last year, I was hit by a bat on my left wrist, taken out quite a few times {I'm a catcher}, a few other off the field injuries, and then to top it all, banned from the league for a year for speaking agains the board of directors. :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope your ankle heals soon so you can play!

Whoa thats bad luck.....My acual school year has been good but other then that nothing specail...some A+ there so A other there and some A- overre theer

Eh, I had one that ended really good. It was pretty sunny in the morning, so I dressed lightly, I forgot to ask my parents for some lunch money, but that wasn't a big deal. While I was walking to PE, a bird pooped on me, at least it was my PE clothes though. And during PE, some girls don't take off their jewlrey, so my hand got cut on one of those jump for the ball things. And while walking the long walk from PE to chem, It was raining so hard, but the rain like lightened up when I got to the door. And everyone exiting the building looked hella confused cause I was soaking and outside was dry. But then I got an A on my Chem test, it was my first one, and it was like the 7th test.

Back