Ever had braces?

Have you ever had braces?

• Yes, but I've gotten them off already.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I currently have them.

• Yes, but now I only have a retainer.

• No, I've never had them, but I need them

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, but I'm about to get them.

• No, never needed them.

• Other

• Total voters
SecretAgentMan said:
I had just about everything. Braces, retainer, elastics, lip bumper.....
me too! but now i only haveto wear my retainer at night thank god...it makes me speak wierd lol braces arent fun but i missed loadsa pe lessons to go get it altered hehe :P bu now i have really really really staright teeth :groupwave: as you can tell i cant keep em guys away :run: LOL...i wish.

(n) Had em for three months now. :thinking: The funny part/not so funny part is that my expander always gets stuck! The first time, I had a piece of food in it(so it wouldnt turn), the second time, dunno what was wrong with it, but it wouldnt turn, the third time, the screw actually got snapped! so I couldnt turn it until I went back. And now, alas, it is stuck...again! I think shes gonna kill me, or get so frustrated that, she decides I should get my teeth pulled out. 🇳🇴 :lol:
^_^ They didnt hurt at all when i got them on, might be partly due to the fact I, and I quote by my orthodontist: "your teeth are quite resistant to the braces" :lol: (Great, now ill probably have it on for years now... :thinking: ) And what I absolutely love is the fact im getting Vampire teeth! :D My bottom teeth are starting to show it (and get straight!)! My top however, since the expender is stuck, arent starting to show it (and still a bit crooked). Sadly. :(

Well there goes the story of my orthodontist life, so far anyway! :blush:

So its been a few months now; how did YOU feel when you got them on? (i dont know if you posted how they feel or not, but i didnt see it)

no i never had braces - but i never needed them either
for a while the dentist thought i would need them cuz i had this huge overbite thing happening but it ended up fixing itself ^_^ :angelic:

I have had them (2.5 years >.<), and now I have retainers for my top and bottom teeth. But pretty soon, I won't have to wear my retainers anymore and all I'll have is a bar behind my front teeth (I have always pushed my teeth forward with my tongue). So that will be good.

Back