Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'd only do it if it was really neccassary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, are you crazy?!?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dita said:
VaughnFan13 said:
ummm... ::raise hand:: what happens in it?
It's an older movie, but in it, this guy goes hitchhiking and gets picked up by a really scary looking Rutger Hauer who is completely and totally insane; he spends the rest of the movie trying to brutally murder the hitchhiker.

It's really a creepy movie. :blink:
creepy...but that doesnt change my mind. i'd still hitchhike...

Hmmm... It's really dangerous. If you do hitchhike, err on the side of staying away from men. Try to go with a women, if possible. They'e less likely to go all Hitcher on you. :lol:

did it when i was drunk once but it was right in front of my house...my friends got in their car and drove by and picked me up :mellow: never heard the end of it.

hm yesterday i saw this dude who was on 395 (in kennewick, WA) kennewick is more southern washington...well he wanted a free ride to alaska...i was thinking about giving him a lift but alaska is a little out of my way...and gas here is $2.23 at least for the good gas...and i'm cheap.

Haha, yeah. If I did, I'd try to go with a friend (hey, safety in numbers, right?) and hitchhike with a woman with kids. you know, its safer that way. but then, if you had kids in the car, i doubt you'd want to pick up some strange people. another one, might be to hitchhike with someone older. they probably wouldnt be as strong, as say, a 20 year old guy.

But damn, my friend hitchhiked once, with this young guy and she was scaried to death.

once, because we were cutting wheat(not the drug, :lol:smiley: and our grain truck broke down and we had to walk and one of our neighbors picked us up eventually. I wouldn't want to hitchhike on the highway or anything.

no never - I would never do it because I know that whoever picked me up would be the ax muderer rapist guy
(yes im very paranoid)

No, are you crazy?!?

There is no way I am going to ever hitchhike! :blink: It's too scary :Ph34r: You never know who you could end up getting a ride from. :abduct:
Nuh-uh. No way. Never. :nonono:

- Rae :smiley:

RaeAlias said:
No, are you crazy?!?

There is no way I am going to ever hitchhike! :blink: It's too scary :Ph34r: You never know who you could end up getting a ride from. :abduct:
Nuh-uh. No way. Never. :nonono:

- Rae :smiley:
Lol...I assume then, that you'd never pick up a hitchiker?

hmm well i tried once when i was drunk - on a dual carraigeway :rolleyes: - and erm most of you will know i got hit by a motorbike and almost killed - left with the frame on the leg and a broken pelvis and jaw - so erm - yeah i won't be doing it again. 🇳🇴

although - funny story about picking up hitchhikers :D - we picked up a guy when we were travelling in australia and he was a Total weirdo. We were meant to be staying at a campsite nearby and he was like "oh i'll join you " and he was so strange that my boyfriend drove an extra like 5 hours just so we could drop the guys off where he was going. total freakoid!!! :blink: he had his own businees card for his hitchmhiking website and had a diary and s*** of all the lifts he had ever had!!!! :Ph34r: scary.

I've sort of hitchiked twice.

Both times were after grocery shopping. I was going to catch the bus home, but people who lived in residence saw me and offerred me a ride. ( I lived in residence too)

It was only a five minute drive, but I would have had to wait about 20 minutes for the bus, in -40 weather, so it was worth it.

Back