Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'd only do it if it was really neccassary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, are you crazy?!?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
VaughnFan13 said:
are you calling me insane moriel? :D

what if you were driving to another state or something, and you car breaks down in the middle of no where, and you dont have a cell? what are you supposed to do? wait there? for what? i'd hitchhike
i'd walk or take the bus :P

freelancer26 said:
VaughnFan13 said:

what if you were driving to another state or something, and you car breaks down in the middle of no where, and you dont have a cell? what are you supposed to do? wait there? for what? i'd hitchhike
i'd do the same wayyyyy too dangerous!!

obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
VaughnFan13 said:

finally there is somebody besides me that actually is thinking straight today :rolleyes:

freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
VaughnFan13 said:

finally there is somebody besides me that actually is thinking straight today :rolleyes:
:jump:

obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
VaughnFan13 said:

what if there were no buses? cuz there cant be buses everywhere..are you really going to walk all the way home or to your destination (whichever is closer?)...cuz if you say yes, then you're really deticated to not hitchhiking!

VaughnFan13 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
VaughnFan13 said:

what if there were no buses? cuz there cant be buses everywhere..are you really going to walk all the way home or to your destination (whichever is closer?)...cuz if you say yes, then you're really deticated to not hitchhiking!
yeah, i would NEVER hitchhike ever no matter what the curcumstance is :smiley:

Back