Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I'd like to

• No, I'd only do it if it was really neccassary

• No, are you crazy?!?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I hitchhiked once when I were a soldier and I needed to get home and there where no busses. It was fine, no big deal. The guy in the car just drove me to the nearest trainstation :smiley:

errrr... I did once. It was after a tennis tournament in a different city and I and a team member thought we could walk to a different set of courts by foot--it was suppose to be only a 5 minute walk...we went the wrong way (all his fault!!!)....we were so lost... so a nice lady who lived in the town offered to take us to the courts. But under any other circumstances I don't think I would have accepted.

MVhunny said:
im scared of even talking to people i dont know, let alone getting in a car with someone!
So am I, I get nervous asking where the bathroom in a restaurant is.

Never hitchhiked, hopefully never will.

KateJones47 said:
MVhunny said:
im scared of even talking to people i dont know, let alone getting in a car with someone!
So am I, I get nervous asking where the bathroom in a restaurant is.

Never hitchhiked, hopefully never will.
i'm ok talking to strangers unless they look/act really weird. but, i want to hitchhike, but my rational mind says i shouldnt

VaughnFan13 said:
ummm... ::raise hand:: what happens in it?
It's an older movie, but in it, this guy goes hitchhiking and gets picked up by a really scary looking Rutger Hauer who is completely and totally insane; he spends the rest of the movie trying to brutally murder the hitchhiker.

It's really a creepy movie. :blink:

ETA: You probably don't know this, but Rutger Hauer is the name of a Danish actor. He had a guest role in Alias as the 'spy-catcher' who tortured Jack in Phase One.

Back