Ever lost a good friend?

im so sry.. remember her yet try and grow on new friens. i lost my grandfather to cancer and it was hard. just remeber they will always be w/ u and ull always be with them. make more friends and soon youll feel better. just keep her in your heart ull never forget hre!

i had a great friendship w/ a friend but it eneded last year when i suddenly wasnt cool enough for her . im not a cheerleader but im friends w/ everybody. she read my diary adn then started to totally ignore me. she doesnt even say hi anymore!

:( that is sad. One of my friends at school kinda left my group of friends... she rarely talks to me anymore and when she does I talk the whole time worrying I will say the wrong thing... not a sign of a good relationship.

Its kinda sad... my cats are my best friends :blush:

I have some advice for you BlondGal. I live in a VERY small town, and one of my friends died in a car crash. You can imagine the devastation to the whole town, and everyone in our teeny tine high school was affected by it. We have posters everywhere around town saying "buckle up for Holly", people wearing pins with her face on it, teams dedicating their basketball games to her, etc...It's a constant reminder everywhere, and its depressing. This happened in July, and I still cry at night. It's not healthy at all. So my advice is, to not dwell on it. Find a new hobby to occupy your time. The worst thing to do is have this in the back of your mind at all times. Your friend would want you to move on. Don't let this take over your life.

OMG I feel so bad for all of you. I have never lost a close friend that way, and I am lucky I never have. I know I would have a hard time getting over it, especially as I have very few close friends.

I lost my youngest brother and my only sister, lost's of realatives, I've lost all my cat's but one... It makes me feel sick, and everyone I know dies -_- But in my first post you'll know why I'm here :smiley:

SiriCerasi said:
Wow... You must have a really strong faith. I wish I did.
I guess I do, I don't know, I hope so... Here lately it's all I've had, that's when I almost left AllAlias the second time but when they had the crash I felt sorry for AllAlias so I desided to help out and bring it back up to date :smiley:

Btw, have you noticed that we no longer have post counts???

A56... I commend you!! You seem to have had so much sadness in your life, but still have the strength to go on. May God bless you always.

I haven't lost any friends, but my uncle died almost 3 years ago because of alchohol. The one thing I regret is that I never told him I loved him. I'm sure he knows, but it still hurts me. Anyway, I have made sure to tell others that I love them!

I haven't really lost any friends, but you can count my grandfather. He passed away in September of this past year...and it was probably the worst time of my entire life, and to this day (over 5 months later) I am still seriously suffering.
And to add to the problems, my father was deployed overseas again (twice in the past year) for who knows how long. I just can't handle it all.
I know I can say my faith has kept me from doing anything I might regret.

SydneyandVaughn said:
A56... I commend you!! You seem to have had so much sadness in your life, but still have the strength to go on. May God bless you always.

...[snip]...
Thanks ^_^ , I wish I could give it to others so they don't do anything dangerous, or that will hurt other people. Cos then we'ed all be safe :smiley:

Not trying to seem pessemistic or anything, but I've never really believed in God. I dont know... it always seemed more believable that we are on our own. But hey, thats a matter of opinion and faith I suppose.

SiriCerasi said:
Not trying to seem pessemistic or anything, but I've never really believed in God. I dont know... it always seemed more believable that we are on our own. But hey, thats a matter of opinion and faith I suppose.
Well that's your disition -_- Some people think of God like a Santa... witch is really sad... Hey without God in my life I'ed be dead, probibly a fue times over by now too. Cos my life is so horrible, I'm just the type for suaside, infact I've almost done it, more then 5 times! :eek: ... But I'm here now, witch is a really good thing! ^_^

GO Syd said:
lol what type of fish
it's been a while since i've looked at this. sry for taking so long to reply. it was a goldfish. and that's not the saddest part. i got the goldfish then i went to bed and my sister being EVER SO SMART put the goldfish over the air conditioning vent so (there were 2) when i woke up 1 one frozen and the other one still could be saved but my mom thought they were dead when they really weren't and washed them in the sink(the final blow) and threw them away and i was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!" so they died the day after i got them

Back