Ever lost a good friend?

Alias 56 said:
SiriCerasi said:
Not trying to seem pessemistic or anything, but I've never really believed in God. I dont know... it always seemed more believable that we are on our own. But hey, thats a matter of opinion and faith I suppose.
Well that's your disition -_- Some people think of God like a Santa... witch is really sad... Hey without God in my life I'ed be dead, probibly a fue times over by now too. Cos my life is so horrible, I'm just the type for suaside, infact I've almost done it, more then 5 times! :eek: ... But I'm here now, witch is a really good thing! ^_^
That is a very good thing! We would miss you a lot :(

And sometimes I do wish I believed in something or someone, because my life often times seems so pointless and not worth living, it would be nice to find some meaning to it sometime :confused:

My life is so boring. I think about the future and I see at least 7 more years of waking up early every day and living for the weekends, killing myself doing homework, and then what? Another 30 or 40 or 50 years doing the same thing except with a different face. Ok... anyone else not see a point to that?

i think about the future every day when i have a good job and everything. but i know that until then i've got the most boring life anyone could think of. that's kinda why i like alias so much cuz of all the adventure and turns and stuff

SiriCerasi said:
My life is so boring. I think about the future and I see at least 7 more years of waking up early every day and living for the weekends, killing myself doing homework, and then what? Another 30 or 40 or 50 years doing the same thing except with a different face. Ok... anyone else not see a point to that?
Sometimes I wonder, but then I figure once I can get through high-school, what's waiting ahead? It's fun to think that someday you may be able to get married, have kids, or do something you've always wanted to.
I think it takes all of the pains and sufferings in life to finally see the point of why we are living...something it may take all our life to see.
And a quote for that....
"Each day, I wake up one day closer to the future I’ve always dreamed of."

I am going to speak at her funeral and I was going ot sya the lyrics to "My Immortal" The song on Daredevil soundtrack! It's about losing someone you love and knowing that your not alone! I never got to say goodbye so this song will let me!

"My Immortal"
I'm so tired of being here.
Surpressed by all my childish fears.
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presents still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone.

These wounds won't seem to heal.
This pain to just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have...one me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating mind
Now I'm bounded by the life you left behind.
Your face it holds
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice has chased away
All of the sanity in me.

These wounds won't seem to heal.
This pain to just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.
But though you're still with me I've been alone out of love.

i can't i've been on too long and my parents want me to get off. stupid time limit. bye bye. that really is a cool song though.

btvaughn said:
SiriCerasi said:
Sometimes I wonder, but then I figure once I can get through high-school, what's waiting ahead? It's fun to think that someday you may be able to get married, have kids, or do something you've always wanted to.
I think it takes all of the pains and sufferings in life to finally see the point of why we are living...something it may take all our life to see.
And a quote for that....
"Each day, I wake up one day closer to the future I’ve always dreamed of."
First you need a future you are dreaming of.

And that song is beautiful, I love the lyrics. They are so true! I have so few friends, it makes me cherish them more.

you gguys are making me sad :( all those things, they're so awful- friends murdered, family dying- i can't believe you have so much bravery to actually move on. i think my life is boring- it is pointless, as everyone else was saying. i was thinking about it once, and sometimes ull read books with different worlds, and youll want to go to their world becaue think about it. if you keep walking and walking and walking on this earth, youll never go ANYWHERE! We are STUCK and theres nothing we can do. that makes me so angry. also, not really on topic but does anyone else hate society?

:hi: Only if you want to talk about it!! :confused: :confused: i mean i understand if you dont want to even remember!!We just want you to be happy and live a precious life cause life is a tresure and you cant be afraid to live life. :smiley: :smiley:

I would LOVE to hear about it. It would also help if you write it down. It's always good to remember things about this. Such as the kind of closure you felt.

Of course it might not have been something you want to remember, but if it is, writing it down always helps me and its a comfort when I reread it

Also I have another peice of advice. In my journal I write to my friend who died. I tell her how much I miss her and about things going on in my life. I don't know if she reads it, but I like to think she does. It's a cool feeling

Back