Ever lost a good friend?

You should. Talk to her before it's too late. Let her know you love her too. I'm thankful my grandparents are all alive, but my both my grandpa's are dying, and I can't even go see them!! They live way back in Pennsylvania, and I don't have enough money to visit!! So basically, they're going to die and I haven't seen them in 5 years!! I'm so sad!!

How can you say that? You'll see them before they die! Tell your parents you have too! I really regretted not speaking to Emily beofre she died! Let her know that you love her and wil always remeber her! I'll remember my BF forever!

Bondgal2007 said:
OMG! I need to talk to someone who has lost a loved one! I am feeling like it is 9/11 again!
I'll talk to you. I lost my grandpa when I was 2. that was 9 (almost 10) years ago. sometimes i cry b/c i don't even remember him. i was too young to understand. :( :( :( :(

Bondgal2007 said:
How can you say that? You'll see them before they die! Tell your parents you have too! I really regretted not speaking to Emily beofre she died!
You know, they really couldn't care less, even though it is their parents. And I know if I don't see them before they die, I'll regret it forever. All my relatives live in Pennsylvania still and I miss them!! My cousin went off to college and this is her sophmore year, and I just found out. No one clues me in on anything!! The only relatives I have out here are the spoiled rich brats. Oh well, at least I have some family. I just want to go back to my home.

Yea am dif you go back gome than I you can visit me here in Ohio! LOL I know what you mean! All my family is France,Russia, and California! I only have my Aunt and her family here! I wanna go back to LA, cause I hate snow! And enjoy all your friends and family cause you might lose them like I did!

I hope that you'll somehow be able to see your grandparents before they die, and if not, you can at least tell them you love them.

I just got home from seeing my grandmother in the hospital a little while ago, and it was so depressing. I have never seen anyone go downhill so fast. From almost one day to the next, she has become senile. Just a few days ago when she left home, she was a little confused, but is now completely "out to lunch." She stares into space, can't feed herself, and makes comments that mean absolutely nothing. It's so sad. :(

What I think is really sad is that she has never really liked us. My brother, sister, and I are her only grandkids, and she's basically hated us always. That's because she hates my mom (which no one can figure out, because she's one of the nicest people in the world). Anyway, since she's become senile, she is actually nice. She seems to like my mom (she asked my mom to feed her instead of the nurse), and is just plain nice (well... she's not mean). I think it's sad that it's now when she's going to die very soon that she's finally shown us love. Although, I'd prefer it this way, than to have been nice to us her whole life and hate us at the end.

Anway... I just thought I'd write... it's the saddest thing in the world to see someone you love become completely unable to think or do anything. Thanks for letting me talk...........

I'm very sorry, S&V. But try to think about how good it is that she finally showed you that she loves you.

Today is the anniversary of my cat's (my best friend) death... Just thought I'd share that :(

awww...that's horrible to have your pet die, especially if it's your best friend...You probably don't want to know this, but i had a friend who's cat was squished by a garage door!!

That's sad... I know what it's like to lose a pet. My first dog died on October 31, 1991. It was really sad, especially because he was how my mom and dad met.

My mom had decided to take her dog (Bongo) for a walk in the Public Gardens in Boston. There was a concert going on, so she decided to stop and listen. Well, my dad happened to be right next to her, and Bongo just sat and lay down on his feet. From there, my dad asked for my mom's number and followed her home........... So, we always said that the dog picked out my dad!! :D

Also, my little sister has never been a people person... she doesn't really like people, but LOVES animals. She's planning on being a vet... she's great w/ animals. Anyway, when she was probably, oh... 3 or 4, our neighbors got a Great Dane. His name was Murphy, and she loved that dog to death!! She would disappear from the house, and we'd find her across the street with Murphy. It was so funny because he was HUGE and my sister was so small, but she told everyone that he was her best friend.
Well, we go away for a month in the summer, and one summer when we were gone, Murphy died. It was so sad. My sister was crying and saying that her best friend had died. :(

I also had a little cockatiel (named Fenwick), and he was so cute!! One Christmas we went away, so some friends of ours were taking care of him. Well, they had a big parrot, and he attacked my little bird!! When we got Fenwick home, he was limping, one of his wings was bloody, one of his eyes was bruised and swollen shut, his beak was purple 'cause it was bruised, and he didn't have his little hat anymore! It was sooo sad! :( Well, anyway, he seemed to be getting better, but two weeks later, I found him in the bottom of his cage and he ended up dying in my dad's hands. :( He'd obviously had brain damage, so it was probably for the best that he died.

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon SiriCerasi. I know what you're going through. Just keep you cat in your heart, and you'll never lose him.

SydneyandVaughn said:
Also, my little sister has never been a people person... she doesn't really like people, but LOVES animals.
That's me, I really don't like people but I love animals.

And thanks so much, S&V :smiley: And I'm sorry to hear about all of your pets :(

Back