Ever won anything?

Intel

Cadet
Like the title suggests, im curious to know if ppl have won stuff like in raffles and competitions, you see, today at school, I won 2nd prize in the annual school raffle for a holiday at a great location for 2-3 nights in the executive sweet (this coming from someone who barely wins things like these) :D

I've won a few things in my time (nothing for quite a while though). I've won an Atari Jaguar games console (that was years ago, I won it off a radio station here in the UK). I took part in a Viking FM competition one time when they were "on the road" and won a pair of Beautiful South concert tickets. I also remember getting letter of the month in an old favourite magazine of mine, PC Review, and I got a Voodoo 2 graphics card for that. Other than that I can't remember winning much.

Chris

EDITED: 'coz mi speling iz wubish

I actually won a car. :D

It was a used car at a local minor league team, and, actually, my mom had the winning ticket and that's important thing, right? ;)

Oh, and I also won a raffle for a t-shirt for my college. It's way too big for me, but I was still happy to win it.

ive never won anything... :lol: at all my gym meets they have raffles, ive never won anything :( ooooooooh wait i did win a pumpkin once :lol:

LOL i'm won free french fries, a little money (if you count the money i made gambling with some ppl at my hs) and that's about it

i won a ortography contest last year, the prize was harry potter 4 ,but i already had it.
i also won a race, 100 mts. that time the prize was something really bad. some kind of cheap pencil.
and years ago my family won a train (a electric one) was pretty cool.
other things have been like some money gambling or small prizes like winning doritos on pepsis

Ive won like 5 surfing trophies,1 softball trophie and medals!!By luck i always win in those machines that you get the stuffed toys with the joystick!! :smiley: :D and in videogames!!

Back