Everwood

freelancer26 said:
i'm obsessed with alias, LOTR, the matrix (and neo), x men, buffy (well it got canceled why?), and michael vartan
FYI- it wasn't cancelled. It pretty much saved UPN from doom, but SMG didnt want to sign on for another season.

I watched everwood for quite a bit, I think half the season and then I realized that the show wasn't going anywhere. I think you have to understand a show before you insult it. That's the way I am when someone insults Buffy too, if they have understood the show before saying they don't like it, then I accept it. Otherwise its just a pointless comment that makes me angry.

aliaschick4mv said:
freelancer26 said:
i'm obsessed with alias, LOTR, the matrix (and neo), x men, buffy (well it got canceled why?), and michael vartan
FYI- it wasn't cancelled. It pretty much saved UPN from doom, but SMG didnt want to sign on for another season.

I watched everwood for quite a bit, I think half the season and then I realized that the show wasn't going anywhere. I think you have to understand a show before you insult it. That's the way I am when someone insults Buffy too, if they have understood the show before saying they don't like it, then I accept it. Otherwise its just a pointless comment that makes me angry.
i watched the second eppy 2...and it seemed like seventh heaven, a plotless show

okelay said:
i like everwood, althought i hate amym she's so dull and boring, and a b*tch to ephram!!
I don't hate her cause she adds like the main drama and issues to the show. But I do totally agree with the second part!!! Urgh, she is such a jerk to the poor guy!! I feel so sorry for him :( I kinda wish he a least had Collins sister (laney? I think that w sher name?)

fine. you can like it. i don't care anymore. i shouldn't care. i hate it. u like it. that's the end of it. it doesn't even matter.

~Moriel

Back