Everyone Hates Melissa

i think some people are just so immature. because if u only judge a person by their character, then you are just stupid!!!! i have met melissa george and she is the most sweetest and nicest person i have ever known!! so u people that judge her by the way lauren is played, are f*****g annoying!!!!

Tara14887 said:
i think some people are just so immature. because if u only judge a person by their character, then you are just stupid!!!! i have met melissa george and she is the most sweetest and nicest person i have ever known!! so u people that judge her by the way lauren is played, are f*****g annoying!!!!
Well said, Tara. ;)

I hate Lauren but not Melissa. i find it stoopid ppl hate Melissa becuz of the character she portrays! thats not who she really is so ppl need to grow up and stop acting like she's an evil woman who tore two ppl apart...seeing as syd was gone already!

I've met Melissa. I still consider her to be a minimally talented (at most) actress with a massive ego, judging from her press comments. Critics complained quite a bit about the season in general, but Melissa/Lauren was the only specific person targeted as the uniform weak spot. And rightly so.

I also don't understand the fuss about this article. It was an editorial (ie: an opinion piece), and clearly stated as such. Melissa's behavior following it (referring to the writer as a "sad woman" full of "lies") was far more horrid than the article itself.

Not to mention that three months after whining about this article to American press and saying she'd never talk to them again, she posed for skimpy photographs and gave an exclusive interview to this same magazine.

Words cannot describe how happy I am that she's no longer 'gracing' Alias with her presence.

I think that article was really rude. The person who wrote that article doesn't know Melissa and she is not the most hated actress, LAUREN is the most hated character.

My opinion on Lauren and Melissa...I liked Lauren as the bad guy she was, but I hated her as Vaughn's wife. I'm a big fan of Melissa's and she seems like a sweet, down-to-earth person.

I understand everyone's hatred for Lauren, but to say mean things about Melissa's looks just because you happen to despise her character is very mean.

Back