Everyone Leaving the Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I am heart broken by everyone leaving. I love this board so much. I don't understand why we must fight over stupid things. I come here to escape the world and enjoy my time with some really close friends I've made here. I wanna end all of this felgercarb right NOW! The old members like Siri( We miss you) and Nance(The boss of the rebels) and everyone else who decided to leave for some problems here must come back. I want us to all make a PROMISE now, not to pick on others, to help one and another if we are down, to not harass smeone on AIM,and to just be a family again! It's not fair for others to just leave cause someone doesn't like them. You know who you are, do you think running away is realy the answer! We miss you terribly and I WANT YOU TO COME BACK NOW! I have helped a few of you with problems can you please help me with mine?~Asha

i hope the differences can be worked out... aa isnt quite the same anymore... and i miss hearing about skoot! :D

i dunno y people keep leavin!!!! i'm sorri but i dunno y people keep takin things 2 heart!!!! like if sum1's bein a b**ch 2 me i wouldn't give a sh*t!!!! i think people should just leave the people alone that they don't like cus i'm not jokin now but all leavin is doin is addin drama to it!!!! it's just gettin more attention!!! so peole don't leave cus it's stupid!!!!

yeah cus u really don't know them people!!! u may know them but u don't REALLY know them if u get wat i mean!!! really they're just like strangers!!!but not!
if u get wat i just said ur the brainest person i know!!!
lmao!!!

I've always been the same. But some people have revealed who they really are, and it's not good to see ! We can't change people, and we can't change them to come here, that's why we prefer leaving first.

obsessetion said:
yeah cus u really don't know them people!!! u may know them but u don't REALLY know them if u get wat i mean!!! really they're just like strangers!!!but not!
lmao!!!
Ok what your saying is this is a message board, online! We love Alias and we talk to each other on AIM. WE let each other know what our lives our like and kinda who we are. We never met so we don't know who you really are in life so!

Bondgal2007 said:
obsessetion said:
lmao!!!
Ok what your saying is this is a message board, online! We love Alias and we talk to each other on AIM. WE let each other know what our lives our like and kinda who we are. We never met so we don't know who you really are in life so!
lol!!! yeay!!! u actually understood!!! lmao!! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back