Everyone Leaving the Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
:depressed:

okay.. change that to five now Moriel. If you heard anything what i said in the gone missing thread......

u have made five people leave. okay it wasnt you. it was me.

I'm to blame for almost everthing...

She hasn't made anyone leave... It's my fault. And Mine only. I made them leave........ -_-

no... my fault..

remember that time Nance IMd me saying you were 13? If I had just frickin disregarded that.......... none of this stuff woulda ever happened..... :mellow: -_- It is my fault okay?

our anti-earth... and anyone is welcome to join it

hey moriel... yah know? i fear im too dependent on that thread... b/c yah never know... when it'll disappear.... :Ph34r: :nervous:

I should be more dependent on my owwn threads... which i must learn to do.. fast :Paranoid:

if people are really going to take this seriously...then they are going to have to put the past behind them...its over...it happened...now get over it.

AA has changed sooo much since i first joined....

but anyway...even though i'm not in on all the drama and i don't know exactly why everyone is leaving....

i promise to be nice and stuff.

Hey Guys!! :D

I'd like to clear some things up...

You all want to know why we left...Moriel lied about her age...and when we found out...she started b****ing out nance and sending her hate pms and attacking Siri on AIM...and she would attack the three of us on AA in random threads...sooo...nance and i left because we realized we didnt need this s*** and that the only reason we came on AA was for each other...so we have our won website where we talk to each other...It's so much better to be away from all this damn drama! We're sick of people LYING!! You have no idea how many times we've been hurt...why do you think Jo left a long time ago...its because people lie out of their asses and hurt us and we realized that we need to just talk to people that we trust because these liars are causeing way too much unnecessary pain...

Nance, Siri and I never did anything to Moriel...she attacked us...despite what Moriel and Betha are saying...they're f***ing liars!

A list of people who left because of this...

Nance
Me
Bobo
Siri
Kate (mostly)
Vicki (mostly)
Froggy
Sari (mostly)
Leah...(she will after this...)
Poncho
Chelsea
Smegs
Jo

Katez..., Lauren, and Nad are thinking about leaving (they probably will)

We all talk to each other and it's so much more fun...AA is complete s***...and I am SOOOO glad I left...it's the greatest thing I've ever done...

And I just want to say I'm disappointed in all the people who turned on all of us after we left...WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE!! And yet we're getting bashed and flamed in threads left and right...We're the good guys...Betha and Moriel are the ones who need to be stopped...they have created almost all the problems on here and now they are complaining because there's too much f***ing DRAMA?!?! THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS START IT!!

You guys are immature and pathetic...get some f***ing lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back