everyones fav. oth character

which character do you like the best and why?

• Peyton Sawyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucas Scott

• Nathan Scott

• Haley James-Scott

• Brooke Davis

• Other (please say!!!!)

• Total voters
hey everyone, im a big fan of one tree hill and was wonderin everyones fav. character and why!!

personally, i luv peyton!! she rocks!! her art and music are amazing and she is such a great person!! i am also a big peyton n lucas supporter, they jst made such a cute couple in season 1 but then brooke got in the way which annoyed me! lol !!!!! what do u lot think??

I like Lucas. Originally Haley was my favorite character, but after everything she put Nathan through, she's been downgraded to 2nd fav. Lucas is always there to help whenever and wherever he can. I mean he even pulled Dan out of the fire Deb set... the amount of courage it took for him to go into a burning building and save a truly horrible man is insane... and that's why I voted for Lucas.

I love all the characters, especially all the girls, but if I have to choose I pick Brooke. She is the character I will always defend.

I do love Peyton's art and music though, and I get her.

I love how deep Lucas is.

I haven't been the biggest fan of Nathan, but he's hot and also so cute when he's vulnerable.

I liked Haley the most in season 1 when she wasn't married with Nathan. She was my favorite character back then because I thought she was the most realistic one.
She had a lot of scenes in the cafe, and with Karen and Lucas and when she married Nathan it was all about him and in season 3, there's only been NH scenes all the time..SO BORING.

^^ I'm a fan of Brooke too because her character is a lot deeper than most people think. I think her character has really evolved over the seasons.

Peyton is definately my favourite, because she is the most complex out of all the characters. Also I love her taste in music and clothes.

After Peyton, my 2nd favourite is Nathan who is hoooot.... ;)

Back