Everything I Wanted

Janet, this was awesome! Your country rocks, any chance it may exist someday, im totally there!?!?! Absolutely loved it! Thanks for writing all your fantastic stuff!!

Ya know, I adore this story line too. lol. this was such a wonderful story, just like all your others. I really enjoyed and looked forward to reading it every day, and thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Can't wait for Learning to Love!

That was great ... Syd sould know better than to listen to people like that ... Michael is such a sweetheart ... Janet I thikn I speak for everyone when I say that a sequal would be great ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over but cant wait for LtoL

Wonderful story. I was so angry with the woman who put her down because she was a servent. How dare they? They should get thrown into prison. Please PM me when you get your new story up. Thanks for the PM on this one.

that was so good. i really loved it
Thanks for writing such a great fic.
It was wonderful reading it.
Thanks for the pms.
I hope to read more of your stories.

I love the ending! So much, such a wonderful story! Reminds me of Ever After. Only better b/c of Vaughn!!! Ok, now I'm going to go cry since it's over. :(

Awwww That is so sweet, He's so madly in love with her that we should all need fillings for our teeth. I mean they are truly the most romantic couple ever and he doesn't care about her past *squeals*

Anji

Dude, YOU KNOW YOU"LL WRITE A SEQUAL TO THIS !!!!! ahhhhaha, no one can stop you from writing!!
WEll, off to read learning to love, by the way, this story was fantastic!!
Thanks for writing
becky

“Well... when girls are little they always dream about finding their prince charming and getting to live in a wonderful palace... I know I did....” She sighed and smiled at him. “I actually got prince charming and he’s a million times better than I could have ever dreamt he could have been.”
“So you’re happy then?”
She nodded. “This is everything I ever wanted and so much more”

:thud: :love: O M G! that was the perfect ending! :love: i loved it.... ^_^

awwwwwwww. i love it. such a good ending. those girls were evil tho. i odnt like them. at all. Michael should banish them from the country. lol. that would be funny.
and Michael n Syd r so cute togehter. i love them. they make such a cute couple.
did i hear sequel? i think i did. which would be awesome. i second that idea. if u do end up writting a sequel i definately want to know.
great ending. i'm gonna miss this story. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

i still cant believe its over....:( i already read the sequel so it really is over for me....well i loved it! your an amazing writter and i love reading your fics! this story had a great end ing ;) as always please pm me when you write another story!!!
thanks for all the pms ;)
~Catie

Back