Everything I Wanted

“Well... when girls are little they always dream about finding their prince charming and getting to live in a wonderful palace... I know I did....” She sighed and smiled at him. “I actually got prince charming and he’s a million times better than I could have ever dreamt he could have been.”

ITA

“So you’re happy then?”
She nodded. “This is everything I ever wanted and so much more”

~The End~

I'm sad this is over

A/N:
Well thanks to everyone for sticking through this fic. It was so fluffy (for the most part) I know  But as you all know i absoleutly adore this storyline and hell they're might be a sequal - but i make no promises!

I love fluff.
A sequel, huh. What time period would it cover? Will it be from the end of this fic to the beginning of Reunited? Or will it be from the end of this fic to the start of the war?

I did re-read the first half of Reunited and loved finding the little bits that happened in this fic that were mentioned in Reunited.

Thanks for a wonderful fic.

IT ENDED?

*runs off crying*

muahaha.. not so fast! LOL!
that was an awesome last.. no, NOT last because janet is tricking us all and has a few more hundred chappies to go *nods* lol..
but seriously, it rocked!

the storyline of this fic is SOOOOOOOOOOO good and i wubbed reading this!!!

PLEASE write a sequel! *gets down on hands and knees and begs*

luv juju :harp:

:( :cuss: (n) :cry: :cry: :cry: :blowup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nit' can't be over..........

***But it is***

It was great though i can't believe it's over it was so good and i am totally relate to syd caz girls can be lie that in my school quite sad really caz their just jealous.
anyway i am really going to miss this story....
Charlie

^_^ Perfect ending!! I loved it!! :smiley: I'm so sad to see this fic end! It was amazing from start to finish!! :smiley:
Once again, sorry it took me forever to review....
Thank you for all the PMs! :D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>JANET!!!!</span>

ahh finally!!! i finished it!!! im so sorry it took me a while to catch up... but now, i finished it!!! and i must say...

you know i really love reunited!!!! and how i adore EIW... so, i love the fluff! i love angst.. but recently, ive been loving fluff!!! all fluffy and sweet and romantic!!! melts me away....

i love the last line... so thats where you got the title!!! :lol:

anyway, i know you get this a lot... but ill surely say it again... thank you so much for the wonderful story!!! :hug:

thanks for sharing it with us....

:throb: Gee

Back