Everything I Wanted

awww she wants a puppy, thats so cute!! gah...it would suck if she couldn't marry him, but im sure they'd find a way!! awesome chapter!! thanks for the pm!!

awww
at least now they know that they want to marry each other
but they'll find each other in the end
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

LABRADOR!
or a west highland white terrier
*begs*
please!
anyway i have.. things to read in my inbox :smiley:
thank you so much!

ok i just caught up with like... a few hundred chappies and OMG OMG! FLUFF!
i can't BELIEVE she almost died!
and I HATE SLOANE!
but i love molly
it's so nice that she apologised!

OMG OMG! Xmas!
*runs around screaming*

LOVED it, can't wait for more. i mean *ahem*

luv juju :harp:

XMAS! YAY!!!

They were talking about getting married? DOUBLE-YAY!

Can't wait for next update!

Juju, don't trip while you're running around ;)

Happy birthday.. again :P

Aww, fine! You can fall, but ONLY this time! lol

I like to, too! hehe..

I just hope I don't do it tomorrow :P

Okay, okay.. twice! lol

Not only dance.. a dance competition.. with judges..and other trained professionals watching you and.. eeek! I better stop, I'm making myself nervous! :lol:

Chapter 27
Christmas morning Sydney woke up and went downstairs to make some coffee but she stopped when she saw the Christmas tree. When she went to bed there had been nothing underneath the tree. Now she saw a few packages piled underneath and one of them was rather large. Sydney just stared at them for a few moments before she heard Michael coming down the stairs.
“Michael there are presents under this tree.” She said.
“ARE THERE?!” Michael gasped. “Wow Santa must have come overnight...”
“Michael!” Sydney protested.
“What?” He asked innocently.
“Oh no! You better not have wrapped up a puppy...” She gasped.
Michael laughed. “Don’t worry the puppy is coming next week”
“Then what is all this stuff?”
“You’ll have to open it and see.” He grinned.
“Michael I said I didn’t want anything” She groaned.
“You have to have something – it’s Christmas”
“But now I feel bad because I didn’t get you anything...”
“Don’t. I have everything I could possibly want by just having you” He told her. She looked down and smiled, feeling somewhat embarrassed. “Come on open them up”
“Alright...” Sydney sighed as she sat down on the floor and began looking at the presents. “I don’t know which to open first...”
“Open the biggest one” Michael laughed.
“Okay...” Sydney said as she grabbed the big box, tore off the wrapping paper and pulled out... “It’s a purse... that’s a dog carrier oh my god!” She giggled.
“Yup” Michael grinned. “Do you like it?”
“It’s soooo adorable! But it’s designer....” She said.
“So? You’re new doggy wants to ride in style”
“Okay” She grinned and then she continued opening presents. When she did she found a fancy dog collar, a few doggy clothes and more dog related items.
“Wow I seriously hope that puppy is a girl” Sydney laughed as she held up a pretty pink rhinestone collar.
“She is don’t worry” Michael smiled.
“Now I have to think of a name for her” Sydney laughed.
“Wait you have one more present first.” He smiled.
Sydney picked up her last present and found a silver locket on a chain. The front of it said ‘forever yours’ and on the back ‘love Michael’. “Oh I love it – it’s beautiful thank you” She smiled as she leaned over and kissed him.

Chapter 28
Sydney had tried her best to forget about Michael’s comment about marriage all Christmas day but it was no use. Every time she thought she had forgot it, it just popped back into her head. Finally when she awoke Sunday, the day she and Michael had to return, all her feelings came out and she began to sob. Her cries woke Michael up.
“Sydney, honey, what’s wrong?” Michael asked as he put his arm around her and hugged her tightly.
“Nothing,” She sobbed. “I’m just scared.”
“Scared of what?”
“Everything.... I mean... I don’t know...” She sighed as she wiped tears from her eyes.
“What’s wrong? You can tell me.” He said.
Sydney turned over to face him and looked up into his beautify green eyes. “When we first started talking... I was scared to let you in; scared to let anyone in... because as long as I didn’t let anyone in no one could ever hurt me. But then I was with you... and being with you was so incredibly easy, loving you was so easy that I got scared again... and now... now I love you so much that... I’m scared of not being with you” She sobbed.
Michael kissed her forehead and pulled her close to him where she buried her face in his chest. “Everything will be alright – I promise” He told her.

~*~

A few days later Sydney was in Michael’s office when his secretary knocked on the door.
“Excuse me your highness but there is a man here to deliver a package...” She told him.
“Oh yes of course send him in” Michael said.
“Good afternoon your highness” a man said.
“Good afternoon.” Michael said.
“I can’t stay I just wanted to drop her off.”
“Thank you very much I appreciate it.” Michael said. Sydney then heard a tiny dog bark and she couldn’t help but smile.
“Good day” the man said. Then he left Michael’s office.
“Ohhhh Sydney” Michael called in a sing song voice.
“Is that my puppy?” Sydney asked excitedly. Michael had his back to her so she couldn’t see what he was holding.
“Yes,” He laughed. “Come see”
Sydney raced over to him as he turned around. She gasped when she saw the tiny puppy he was cradling. “Awwww” Sydney sighed as she took the puppy from him and sat down on the couch in his office.
“Do you like her?”
“Oh Michael I love her she’s sooooooo adorable” Sydney said as she cuddled the tiny pup.
“So what are you going to name her?” Michael asked.
“Ummm Lilly.” Sydney smiled.
“Ok then, hello Lilly” Michael smiled as he pretended to shake one of the dog’s tiny paws. Sydney giggled as Lilly began to lick her hands.
“Where are we going to keep her?” Sydney asked.
“She can stay upstairs in my room, I already made a little pen for her.”
“You’re going to pen her up?” Sydney asked sadly.
“Only until she’s trained.” Michael said.
“Oh ok...” Sydney said. “I’m going to go show Molly.” Sydney grinned as she stood up caring the dog, but before she left she gave Michael a kiss and a hug and grinned at him.

“Molly!” Sydney shouted when she found her in the kitchen.
“What?”
“Come here!” Sydney said as she ran to their room.
“What is it?” Molly asked. Sydney pulled Lilly out from the crook of her arm where she had been concealing her. “Awwww” Molly sighed.
“Her name is Lilly” Sydney said as she handed the dog to Molly.
“Where’d you get her?”
“Michael – she’s my Christmas present.” Sydney beamed.
“Oh that’s so sweet” Molly smiled.

~*~

That evening Sydney and Michael were playing with Lilly up in his room.
“So about New Years...” Michael began.
“Yes...” Sydney said.
“Well I was hoping you could come again and this year we could maybe do that whole kissing at midnight thing again – well aside from the whole you running away part” He laughed.
“Thanks...” She rolled her eyes. “But that sounds great”
“Great”

Addicts List
1. peanutbutter
2. Bekirock
3. mightylittleone
4. stealthy
5. vaughnsgurl4lf
7. i'm an aliasaholic
8. SydneyVaughn47
9. gucci_94
10. Ms.MichaelVaughn
11. kiwi
13. ASIOagent
14. Addicted 2 Alias
16. Vaughnlover15
23. ohiochic2010
24. Alwazabrat
47. Emmy_d
72. blue_bird
PM LIST
i'm an aliasaholic
rileylovesalias
ASIOagent
superspy
gucci_94
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias_luver
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Xtremelimits08
texasalias2004
freckles3706
akaJB
sydney_alias_vaughn
syd26
LaurenRachael
mrs.marshal030791
Aliasfan23
Vaughnlover15
aliasfreak8903
PoketRockets11
KAliasGirl
SydneyVaughn47
krzykty57789
wanttobew/MV
fire*N*ice
ohiochic2010
broe4ever929
hannahb
vaughnshoney
Aliasfan13
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Alwazabrat
stealthy
Jen-Jen
aliasfancarrie7
Alias Fan Gillian
~VartansGirl~
Nancy O
deranged_girl
aussie_chic
Bubbles
mightylittleone
ams4alias
frangipani
Bekirock
Addicted 2 Alias
ooigooicatarpiller
berry_kyoote_spy88
freaky
lizababy
Emmy_d
Agent Roberts
Sydney A Vaughn
batman
mbellsdiva
anji_alias
smartgirl2004
luckylass
kiwi
bellasbaby
Sydney Bristow 2300844
peanutbutter
gonnabfamous07
emetib
blue_bird
dsracing99
racer48_2_08
WindyStar47
luckylass
sydneymicheal
Brinne
aliasdancer007
unauthorized_girl
bubblezk88
[post="1253317"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

first!

lol she named the dog Lilly! lol my little sister named her dog Lilly too wen we got it abt a year ago lol :lol: thanx for the pm! that was a really sweet chapter ^_^

hehehe, she better not run again!!!! awesome chapter, lilly is adorable, reminds me of mille!! lol!! thanks for the pm!!

awwwww how cute! a puppy! and they named her lilly!!! hehe. ha, i like molly now that she's not making accusations anymore! and michael is so sweet. that was a great update!

Perfect updates. I loved all the dog stuff Michael got Sydney, and the puppy seems so adorable. Maybe you should post a picture. I'm glad they had a great Christmas together and I can't wait for them to spend New Years together. Maybe he will propose.

Back