Everything Italian

Chanel

Cadet
A great palce for everyone who is either italian,. likes italian food, can speak italian.
I cant speak italian, but i know some phrases and words. My mom is totally italian and i calcualted how much italian i am.. and it came to 96.6666...% all because of my great gramma who was from Great Britain or somehting.. well anywayz..

I love when my nonna makes homemade gnocci.. mmmm.. .now im hungry.
So welcome to the Italian thread

=========
=========
=========
Ciao everyone! :D

When I think of Italy I think of pasta, sweaty men, boot and ow...."LA Stampa". :D

I assciate France and Italy with the lack of deodorant wearers (sorry vivi and Sophie ^_^ ), I don't know why, oh and yep the women don't shave :lol: .
Gandelas??

milo - you mean "gondolas"? ;)

i can speak italian, but not very well. i studied it for two years in college so you'd THINK i'd retain some of it, but i didn't really (although it probably didn't help that i was learning vietnamese at the same time i was learning italian). :P i know enough to say that i don't know much. :lol:

for the longest time, i really really wanted to study abroad in italy. i'm sure if i had, i would have retained much more of my italian. but stupid, lazy me never had the initiative to go. plus, my parents probably would've flipped. :rolleyes:

italiano....easy stuff, there are online books if you can't find anybody here./....they're everywhere and you don't have to buy them at all!

Back