Evil Cordy/Evil Francie

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
I think there should be a separate forum on this site for Buffy/Angel, since there seems to be a lot of fans in common between the two shows, but since there's not..I'll just put this here.

I thought it was weird that on two of my favorite shows, Alias and Angel, there's one female character who has all of a sudden "turned evil" or been replaced with an evil replica. And on both shows, nobody is aware of it and continues to regard both Cordy/Francie as a friend. And both Cordy and Francie are working behind the scenes to sabotage the good work of the others; Francie by working with Sloane, and Cordy by working with "the Beast". I just thought that was strange. Anybody else notice it?

And also, on a semi-related note, I think Andrew from Buffy (Tom Lenk) looks like he could be Sark's brother. If only he didn't have that annoying whiny voice (and I don't think he does in real life.) They look a lot alike.

There is a seperate forum. Anyway, that was just so weird, everyone is turning evil, and then I heard a rumor that Buffy might be evil ::gasp:: but I think that's false. Maybe. Anyway, all our bubbly friends are turning evil! It's so sad! Not that Angel (the character, not the title) was bubbly, but Cordy and Francie were! I miss them. BTW I don't know if you want to know the whole deal with Cordy, so I won't tell you, but if you do, just PM me and I'll tell you, because I'm a spoiler addict.

I kinda felt De ja vu with whole Francie/Cordy evil thing. Scary, huh? I'm thinking Cordy could be obsessed or maybe she's just really evil.

There is a seperate forum. Anyway, that was just so weird, everyone is turning evil, and then I heard a rumor that Buffy might be evil ::gasp:: but I think that's false. Maybe. Anyway, all our bubbly friends are turning evil! It's so sad! Not that Angel (the character, not the title) was bubbly, but Cordy and Francie were! I miss them. BTW I don't know if you want to know the whole deal with Cordy, so I won't tell you, but if you do, just PM me and I'll tell you, because I'm a spoiler addict.

There's not a separate forum, just a separate thread for "Buffy" in the "General TV" section. There are forums for a lot of other shows though, and I think that "Buffy" and "Angel" combined should have one, too. But maybe there's not enough fans to warrant one...

And about the spoilers...I think I *might* know what you know from reading the Wanda chats and things, but maybe I don't know it all, and I can't decide whether I want to or not!! I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but it's SO FREAKIN' HARD!! Lol. I'm weak...I'm weak..

hi aliaschick4mv! I for one am eager to know what the hell is wrong with Cordi???How and why did she turn evil :thinking: ???How and why the hell did she sleep with Angel's child Connor.........eewww!!!!! I thought that she was in love with Angel? I tell you...(sigh) you just cannot miss episodes of shows anymore!!!!! :eek: :jawdrop:

I'm glad she and Angel didn't get together! They were so not meant to be (also my opinion like Buffy/Spike). I miss old snotty, cheerleader, sarcastic Cordy. Don't like this new one who's just not my Cordy. Interesting with her being possessed or just evil. I dont know.

Anna is guest starring. Well the person who plays her anyway. She's going to be in "Shiny Happy People" which is in a while but she's on for 3 ep's. And I miss snobby Cordy too. WHen they did that memory spell that went all wrong, I was like "The b*^ch is back!" which I don't know if you remember, but it's a quote for "Room w/a vu." She was great as a snob. I miss her this new Cordy is too.... Willow-ish ya know?

I can't wait. i'm addict to angel too, but not as much as i am Alias. i gotr really mad when they kille doff Doyle and didn't watch ituntil this year when I got Kazaa and caught up

i agree with you, quietgirl!! i loved doyle!! him and cordy were so cute together!! i kept wishing that he would come back, but now he never can because glenn quinn passed away. :( his last episode was so sad too... that commercial they made... "am i done now?" ack. i'm starting to tear up...

Back