Evil Nurses That Dont Know How To Take Blood

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Okay, today I thought I would be a good person and give blood. Well ya know it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to. I was sitting in the chair waiting to get stuck with the needle and people around be were just dropping like flies. I dont know what the big deal was cuz it didnt hurt to me. Anyway the stupid lady couldnt find my vein which is a first. I have really good veins and if you cant get it you shouldnt be alowed to take blood.
Anyway, she said "Your veins rolling around in there" and she kept jabbing me and moving the needle around in my skin. She had to take the needle out early cuz blood was seeping in under my skin. So I didnt get to give blood and I have a huge ass bruise and it hurts like hell.....ARG!!!

Complain about any experiences with stupid nurses here...

who doesnt hate the evil nurses!!!! the ones that say... o dont wry this wont hurt at all its justa little pich, then of course holy macral!!!!!!!!!! it hurts like felgercarb! and i cant see blood i hate when they tell u to count to three. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaughn_Lovah said:
I have really good veins and if you cant get it you shouldnt be alowed to take blood.
AAAAAAHAHHAHAHA! OK, THAT JUST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!! i have very good veins too ^_^ poor you, oh well... JG says bruises make her feel TouGh!

nance said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
I have really good veins and if you cant get it you shouldnt be alowed to take blood.
AAAAAAHAHHAHAHA! OK, THAT JUST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!! i have very good veins too ^_^ poor you, oh well... JG says bruises make her feel TouGh!
hahaha but not when they hurt... :(

;) :P

Vaughn_Lovah said:
nance said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
hahaha but not when they hurt... :(

;) :P
true... :lol:

ok, i want to vent out some of my anger on nurses! just last month, i had to get this shot for what... i do not know! but the shot itself didn't hurt because it wasn't in a vein or w/e it was actually into my arm muscle but the day after, i couldn't life my freakin arm!!!!!!

this is kind of off topic. i hate nurses and doctors, actully i hate hospitiols period. first of all they're all over heated and the people who work there act like it's just like a mall or pizza place.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I KNOW!!! Argh!!! It's like, just take the damn needle out and put it back in again!! There's no point in moving it around in my skin!! ^_^
ewwww!! :blink: i was in the hospital a couple times but moving it around... that's just nasty!

hah, once i stayed in a hospital for a whole week and the nurses kept coming in and taking my flood pressure and heart rate and stickin needles in me... it drove me nuts to the point where i would refuse to stick out my arm! heh

oh yeah and hospitals are freeezing!! :frozen:

Yea I have no problems with the needles or the hospitals themselves besides them being freezing. I just dont like the people.
I just wanted to yank the needle from her and yell "Lemme Do It You Crazy Evil Woman!!!! Go Back To School!!!"
hmmm

Back