Evil Nurses That Dont Know How To Take Blood

if i think about alias then i might start trying to do some of the stage combat moves i learned in drama on her! except make it hurt! now that wouldn't be very nice.

I had to get an IV at a hospital once, I was like 5, and so the nurse says ok now I'm going to cut open your hand. And I'm like THANKS I REALLY NEEDED TO KNOW THAT. So she cuts it and I start screaming so she can't even put the IV in. Then my mom is like put the thing in her hand!! So everybody's screaming and the stupid nurse finally puts it in. I had blood all over. BUT I HATE NURSES!!!!!!!

I hate needles in general, so I detest having my blood taken. I call them evil vampire ladies (I've only had female nurses do it...). In all kindness, though, one time I had to have like 6 vials of blood taken, and the nurse was so nice. She was really gentle and did her hardest not to hurt me...

Tell me if this is unfair... in order to go to college in the fall, they need all my health records and stuff. Well... I need to have a TB test on Monday. Oh.... I'm dreading it. Anybody ever had one so you can commiserate with me?? :doctor:

AHH! OMG!! I went to the doctors the other day, and the guy who was takin my blood, he almost stuck the needle in my neck!! THE STUPID IDIOT! I jumped out of the chair and ran across the room and was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! So he was like, whoops, sorry. So I come back, and he just randomly sticks the needle in my arm, and he goes, whoops, I missed! NO DUH! So he pulls out the needle and sticks it in again, and was like, oops, I missed it again! And he pulls it out again and sticks me again, and he goes, hmm, I dont' think that was good enough, let me try again! And this goes on a few more times, so I'm like JUST LET ME DO IT! And he was like no, I can do it! So he finally gets it right, and he takes 5 viles of blood, when he was only supposed to take two! ARGH! STUPID DOCTORS! (well, most of them ^_^ )

i hate doctors, nurses, needles, and hospitols period.

for one thing they are always over heated and everyone that works there acts like it's paradice. why? i don't know, but i creeps me out. plus i hate needles eeeeeek, the nurses always mess up and take forever to get done with you, i mean don't they understand that you don't have forever to just sit and let some randome nurse poke you with needles a million times

freelancer26 said:
i hate doctors, nurses, needles, and hospitols period.

for one thing they are always over heated and everyone that works there acts like it's paradice. why? i don't know, but i creeps me out. plus i hate needles eeeeeek, the nurses always mess up and take forever to get done with you, i mean don't they understand that you don't have forever to just sit and let some randome nurse poke you with needles a million times
I know!! I had to go real early in the morning too, but I was 3 hours late for school! LMAO! heheh, I don't mind gettin shots, as long as the needle stays away from my neck. ugh, but I hate the finger prick! I had to get that done too. And the stupid doctors don't even know what's wrong with me yet. :angry: :rolleyes:

yeah...i was at the dentist today (not for me thank god!) i hate the waiting rooms...i was surpised they had ym...usually its jsut highlights n sporting magazines...or magazines i normally wouldn't read. the xray lasy was scarie!

yeah i was so happy i found out that jg was in ym...jsut in time though. b/c it was a wierd issue where there was two covers...and I started form the back...so page thirty four was near the back. i was going to write down what it said but my mother conviently got out of the dentist room and we left...:(

Back