Evil Or Good? Which side should Sark be on?

Do you think Sark should stay evil or become good or be a normal every-day person?

• Evil. Being good would wreck his image and appeal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good. (for Sydney's sake. so they can get together)

• A normal everyday person. (no CIA or Covenant for him)

• In between. (loyal to different ppl, evil and good)

• Just plain evil, i like him that way.

• Being good would make him mor appealing.

• I dont care.

• Total voters
Sark should be loyal to those he cares for. There is obviously no connection with countries or anything. He needs to standup for something, even if its an evil thing. What a crazy guy. He makes things interesting but makes me mad sometimes.

Evil.. In my opinion, evilness always makes a guy hotter, although is does get kinda annoying sometimes when he just changes sides not to get hurt.

He's so good at being bad! That's why I love him. But, I think he has the potential to be kinda like Irina was. She betrayed the government, but tried not to betray Sydney and Jack. Her love for them was real, but she still did naughty things. I think Sark could be like that.

If he wasn't evil, i don't think i would like him as much. he's got the cute little bad boy thing going on. he's so damn buff!

amisha
xxx

^^I like him being loyal to himself. That way, he can still have attitude but he can do good things too. Plus, you never know if you can really trust him. He's like the Great Unknown. I love the mystery.

I totally agree with the mysterious thing. It does increase his appeal. I don't kno if he should be good or evil. I would like him to be a little good but never, ever, EVER go soft. That just might ruin it for me.

I think he should be in between. Then we have the HOT bad guy and then we can have a good guy that sydney can like haha i'm such a sarkney shipper.

vaughnishot77 said:
I think he should be in between. Then we have the HOT bad guy and then we can have a good guy that sydney can like haha i'm such a sarkney shipper.
[post="1278893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's part of the reason I want him to be half and half (haha he sounds like creamer: half and half). I think if he gets maybe a little bit more... what's the word i'm looking for... idk. Something good. Then maybe something could happen between Syd and Sark.

Since a lot of Buffy writers have joined Alias, it's totally possible for Sark to be reformed and fall in love with Syd a la Spike on Buffy. However, I don't think there's a chance for him if Vaughn stays. Having said that, I'd love for Sark to find another love interest - a new character that's totally cool and is either really evil or really good.

If she's evil, she could tempt Sark to be bad and he could either give in or reject her because he wants to be good. That could be interesting. If she's really good, he could desire to change because he loves her so much. Awww! So sweet! Either way, it could be good.

MissingSark said:
Since a lot of Buffy writers have joined Alias, it's totally possible for Sark to be reformed and fall in love with Syd a la Spike on Buffy.  However, I don't think there's a chance for him if Vaughn stays.  Having said that, I'd love for Sark to find another love interest - a new character that's totally cool and is either really evil or really good.

If she's evil, she could tempt Sark to be bad and he could either give in or reject her because he wants to be good.  That could be interesting.  If she's really good, he could desire to change because he loves her so much.  Awww!  So sweet!  Either way, it could be good.
[post="1280846"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would absolutely Love that!! but I still like sarkney.... but you're right... if vaughns around then syd won't even look at him. We do need a new character. I think it would be awesome if it was a cia girl and he liked her enough to like get caught or something!! haha now that's a good story. I love Sark!

vaughnishot77 said:
I think it would be awesome if it was a cia girl and he liked her enough to like get caught or something!! haha now that's a good story.
[post="1281543"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally Agree! Wouldn't that be cool? He could save her life and she could fall in love with him even though he's technically a bad boy.

^^^ Ya!! ya!! now we're thinking!! man we should be writers for alias!! if he saved her.... after he did he would be like woah she's hot and she'd be like i like his hot accent and georgeous eyes!! haha..... Then Sydney would get jelous! haha

MissingSark said:
^^Let's write JJ and tell him our brillant plan.  I even know the perfect actress to play his love interest: Me. :D
[post="1281756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAAHAHAHA ya ya I wouldn't mind that... I guess.... As long as I'm in the episode!! maybe as the new part of cia or the other guys..... haha forgot their name momentarily.... How do we write JJ of our wonderful plan? ;)

Back